PDA

View Full Version : friend had a car accident.

2000silverimpreza
May 3rd, 2002, 07:36 PM
ok here's the story for you guys. i had a friend get into a serious car accident today. he was driving on some back road on his way to school. i don't know if it was a paved or dirt road but he lost control and flipped his truck 6 times from what i hear. he went through the windshield. suffered head and back injuries. doctors at grandprairie hospital "think" he might have broke his back cause he can't feel his legs. i think he was airlifted to edmonton a few hours ago. there was people crying and stuff like that.... stuff like this really gets to me. this is the second time i've seen something like this happen over the last 3 years http://asianet.ca/images/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif i don't know. sad......

wong
May 4th, 2002, 11:22 AM
Dude, that bites man. Keep us updated.

GirlRacer P1
May 4th, 2002, 12:49 PM
I hope he is going to be okay.

2000silverimpreza
May 4th, 2002, 03:32 PM
i seen the wreck today. rear wheels was ripped off the truck, cab was crushed, doors was gone, hood folded. i'm surprised anyone can survive a crash like that. i heard from a friend he's at the university hospital or something like that. i hope he turns out ok. if i find some time i'll probably go visit him.

mitsuman
May 5th, 2002, 12:46 AM
Ooooo! Thats not good! Hope he's gonna be ok!

Bimmer
May 5th, 2002, 06:55 PM
I hope your friend's going to be ok, definitely keep us posted. We really need to stress safety during driving more, even here on V8less.