PDA

View Full Version : E-Z Motorsports

ChromeDragon
December 1st, 2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by EFCIVIC
Yes E-ZMOTORSPORTS has body kits for any ride not just imports check out their website WWW.E-ZMOTORSPORTS.CA go to GALLERY go to CUSTOMER RIDES there is a 97 DODGE AVENGER with a body kit and soon you will see the past V8LESS NIGHTS SHOW PICS. In which the 97 AVENGER was part of in the E-ZMOTORSPORTS display. At the V8LESS NIGHTS event held at the SPORTEX this past 2003 summer E-Z MOTORSPORTS had 8 vehicles on display and 1 of them was in the GLOW ZONE and if you recall my friend BRIAN was spinning in the GLOW ZONE. hope to see the V8LESS NIGHTS show pics. up in E-Z MOTORSPORTS GALLERY soon for now they are really behind on their site,but there still is a lot of past show pics. for instance the past 2002 V8LESS NIGHTS SHOW PICS. Is still in their GALLERY. Also if you go to WWW.E-ZMOTORSPORTS.CA go to GALLERY then go to NEWS ARTICLES you will see the past 2 V8LESS NIGHTS EDMONTON JOURNAL News articles in those articles you will see that E-Z MOTORSPORTS always gets media coverage and gives light to the V8LESS events. V8LESS always give E-Z MOTORSPORTS equal or sometimes more media or exposure because of the V8LESS events its a joint venture for both parties. I hope i haven't upset or pissed off anyone by posting my views on this forum. E-ZMOTORSPORTS has a lot of HATERS and a lot of hate bashing goes on in these forums not just this forum ALL FORUMS. Anyways i'm not here to cause problems and i hope by posting these comments they don't create hate bashing everybody has their own views and the people at E-Z MOTORSPORTS especially the GM KEVIN NGAI would love to hear your views good or bad i would just like you to keep in good taste as KEVIN is my friend and i have gotten a lot of good deals from him and now that i see that E-ZMOTORSPORTS has some deals i thought i just share them with everybody. So please keep all comments in good taste not just for E-Z MOTORSPORTS but to everybody that goes onto these forums and give the respect to the organizers at V8LESS who makes these forums possible to put in our 2 bits for free. THANK YOU for everybody for taking the time to read my views and for those who don't agree with my SHIT thank you anyways.
right.......................... :wacko:

RSready
December 1st, 2003, 10:21 AM
Wow in just 4 posts you have mentioned the name of your company 25 times!!!!! :wtf:

scooby_dooby
December 1st, 2003, 12:02 PM
DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THESE GUYS.

unless you want your stuff to take 5 months....

Nis240
December 1st, 2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by scooby_dooby
DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THESE GUYS.

unless you want your stuff to take 5 months....
Did someone have a bad experience???????

BlueBlur
December 1st, 2003, 01:56 PM
OMFG.
Formatting.. proper sentence / paragraph structure.. english
my eyes hurt, trying to read this..

no one will order, if they can't read it.

rexxrally
December 1st, 2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by ChromeDragon

Originally posted by EFCIVIC
E-ZMOTORSPORTS has a lot of HATERS and a lot of hate bashing goes on in these forums not just this forum ALL FORUMS.

E-Z themselves are admitting it? It must be just a bunch of whiners then. It couldn't possibly be anything the business did...................

EFCIVIC
December 1st, 2003, 03:15 PM
THANX for the feed back so far everything has been in good taste keep posting we love to hear more.

Sorry about the grammer probably spelled that wrong too.

fiero_TyPe_s
December 1st, 2003, 03:45 PM
EZ motorsports hum interesting
lot's of people dont like them i wish i knew the full story
All i can say is whaty i have experenced. firstly i love the idea of a place that we as tuners can buy and sell used parts, but something was lost when but in to pratice. Used goods im my opionion can not be sold for list price or even close. ez asks to much money for used parts and new parts take to long to get.
as for the people that work there i have mixed feelings they always give me the time of day but mostly thats it. i know the guy(kevin) does not like me much, he thinks im just wasting his time. thats is fair because i do come in every 3 months a see what they have in stock. keivn has the right to think i am wasting his time. i think it is bad buisness because yes i do drive a fiero, but he never asks what other cars i have or what im looking for he just says when i walk in hey i dont have anythink that would interest you. then the last time i was there he had "bitch" because i asked him a few ?. so if you drive a car that they like and buy there parts for to much money and never ask a question and dont mind waiting for 5 weeks + for new parts then EZ is the place to go.
thank you
that is just my 2 cents

EFCIVIC
December 1st, 2003, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the 2 cents FIERO DUDE we respect that you were honest about going into E-Z and wasting time and yes KEVIN is my friend but even KEVIN will admit he can be an ASSHOLE. JERK ,COCKY alright wait a minute here.

Yes KEVIN will admit that his one COCKY motherf@cker now having said that E-Z MOTORSPORTS is not a front for a drug dealing operation to lander money and they also do not have a dealership funding them ,but E-Z MOTORSPORTS are hard core tuners and started the import scene with retail and wholesale of products since 1992.

KEVIN and E-ZMOTORSPORTS has come a long way, so if KEVIN doesn,t give you the time or day its not that he doesn.t want to he may not have the time and the free equity that these other shops have.

FIERO DUDE you even admitted to wasting KEVIN'S time" RESPECT".But if you recall he did spend a lot of time shooting the breeze with you the numerous time
you were in besides you took it the wrong way because you probably knew you were tire kicking.

Look dude if you have had the oppurtunity to get to know KEVIN like i do then you would take the time to reflect both KEVIN and E-ZMOTORSPORTS on these forums at your leisure too.

I don't get paid to write all this i'm just a friend doing this at my leisure i've seen a lot of haters and bashing now i'm just giving my 2 cents because no matter what i say or post you can't please everybody.

So far everything has been in good taste keep up the RESPECT.

rexxrally
December 1st, 2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by fiero_TyPe_s
but unfortitly something was lots when but in to pratice. used goods im my opionion can not be sold for list price or even close.
Could you say that again, in English?

fiero_TyPe_s
December 2nd, 2003, 09:50 PM
EF = my intent of going in ez was and has never been simply to waste keivn's time or whom ever was working. because of the car i drive (fiero) aftermarket parts are not possable to come by. everything i have done to may car has had to be modified in some way. it sucks but thats life. back to my point i have only ever been to EZ 5 times the first 4 where great i thaught kevin was a nice guy and i like shooting the shit for 5 min or what ever with him. the last time was just so different from any of my other experience at EZ. honestly i think i just walked in on the wrong day (for both of us) but never the less he was an Ass. i understand why i managed PARADOX for 1.5 years and trust me i had guys come in everyday and never buy a thing i pissed me off to.
ok my last post i was an asshole i took the chance to jump on the ban wagon
keivn sorry if you think i was wasting your time for fun im just asking a few ?'s and if i ever come back to the shop i'll make sure not to spend to much time.

EFCIVIC
December 2nd, 2003, 11:07 PM
THANX FIERO DUDE

RESPECT!!!

bigshotstreetracer
December 8th, 2003, 10:21 PM
i see a lot of ppl that like to dis shops in this forum and none of u have the guts to say to the owners face i know kevin and hes never given me any problems with anything a have got from him

95Integra
December 9th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Never been to E-Z, never wanna be to E-Z.

You guys driving fagged out cars and you plain and simply have no credential with any of the REAL tuners.

Ask Aaron (240) , Eric (Prelude) any of the real hardcore guys, and they will probably tell you the same thing.

If you like stickers, altezza taillights and tasteless overpriced parts, the E-Z gets a big :thefinger: from me!

blown_mr2
December 10th, 2003, 10:56 AM
Well, I was in the shop about a week ago. He had some pretty bad ass parts in stock ( ie. Momo seats, Injen intakes, TRust exhaust systems, etc. )

I had a positive INITIAL experience with EZ Motorsorts.

But, like I said before, I'll reserve my final judgement till AFTER my transaction is complete.

REFLUX
December 10th, 2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by SHIFT_AT_9000_RPMS
But, like I said before, I'll reserve my final judgement till AFTER my transaction is complete.
finally, someone's willing to get their OWN opinion.

Good job Shift.

180sx
December 10th, 2003, 12:43 PM
hahahah good job kevins friends !! but i find somewhat funny how he went bunkrupt first! went to his mom's pun shop and started to sell overpriced things .gave people deals kept the money told people he can't get it anymore and they have n store credit of whatever they gave him for the part good guy hey!!! how much shiet he f@cked up in peoples cars the worst i've seen is a 98 TypeR he futured without owners permission also everything he tuched in that car ended up being done like shiet, and had to be redone somewhere more respectful than EZ,so how about that nice del sol with glow white one? owner of that car wishes he never went to EZ ! by the way kit was put on in EZ but by a guy who works at some other body shop.kevin himself told me it takes him 2 hours to change a shift boot !what are u a f@cken morone. I'v tolked to kev myself for a long time trying to get my friends car out of the shop and make bill resanable.He sad quote :that he is more expensive becouse he was the guy who gave birth to imports in this city and he does the most qality job in the city becouse other shops sell blow and do shiety job on cars. So whoever says i'm bashing him f@ck alll of u he bashed every shop in the city to my face while he is the homofuckenthug who can't do shiet !WAnnna go EZ go than u'll be here complaining about him but u'll get big homothugsports sticker.!I've never seen a nice car done there proper way.Face it he sucks.!also tell him he still owes shiet for the typeR!!!have a good witer

180sx
December 10th, 2003, 12:54 PM
EFCIVIC
Date: Mon Dec 1, 2003
Time: 01:41:37 AM
Mood: Happy E-ZMOTORSPORTS is having a blow out sale:

*Basic remote 5 button carbon fiber POLARSTART $188 INSTALLED

*COMPUSTAR 2 way $588 INSATLLED not installed $338 cash & carry

*State of the art window tintig booth removal of your windows covers right to the edge with tint film and put on heat lamps after completion for convience to be able to roll your windows down after leaving E-ZMOTORSPORTS. 3 Windows $148. 5 windows $188 and front windshield EYEBROW $48 all installed with lifetime warranty.

*BODY KITS BLOW OUT:

*Front bumper Blitz ,Black Wwidow, Buddy club too many too list $188

*Full 4 piece kit $638

For more info. please check out :WWW.E-ZMOTORSPORTS.CA go to PRODUCTS.
Also check out their GALLERY lots of show pics. and SEMA 2003 PICS.

Author: Split
Time: 10:30:33 AM
Mood: Excited how long is this going on until?

Author: schooll3oy
Time: 01:23:37 PM
Mood: ... they did a bad tint job for me... and he says bring it in right?? but then the install guy isnt aroud... always an excuse when somthing goes wrong for easy....

Author: schooll3oy
Time: 01:24:36 PM
Mood: ... yup and my other buddy... his compustar alarm went.. again teh install guy isnt around... plus he made the dash smoke.. and lots of smoke too hahaha.. uhm... i think 2 brains got fried too...

Author: billy1234
Time: 03:57:53 PM
Mood: Excited ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GO TO REFINE AUTO .... THEY ARE THE BEST .... THERE PRICES ARE BETTER, AND INSTALLER ARE CERTIFIED, THEY EVEN DO WORK FOR DEALERS ON NEW CARS... SO 9894898

Author: kevin_wong
Time: 05:20:01 PM
Mood: ye where is refine auto?

Author: EFCIVIC
Time: 05:33:03 PM
Mood: Happy E-Z MOTORSPORTS takes care of alot of dealership and has been in business since 1992.

They now have a state of the art window tinting booth.

They always show all their work in their GALLERY under CUSTOMER RIDES.

For those who has had a bad experience no shop is perfect. But hope you find one that satisfies you.

Time: 05:37:08 PM
Mood: Happy E-Z MOTORSPORTS also has a layaway plan and $50 gets you started so don't wait or the sale could be over and you may miss out on a deal.

You can make payments on layaway at your leisure some customer have parts on layaway for more than a year.

Author: Mr_SARS
Time: 05:44:28 PM
Mood: . but everybody says they can suck a dick...

Author: RuffasTypeR
Date: Tue Dec 2, 2003
Time: 12:48:00 PM
Mood: f@ck OFF HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE EZ IS A SCAM ITS RIP OFF U GO IN U ORDER THAT SHIET AT THIS PRICE AND THAN U GET A BILL FOR 2VICE THE AMOUNT BECOUSE HE IS A RETARD WHO SAYS IT TAKES 2 HOURS OF LABOR TO INSTALL A SHIFT BOOT !!!!YAH HE WAS IN BUSSNESS FOR A WHILE HE ALSO WENT BANKRUPT WITH HIS OLD BUSSNESS AND HE ALSO GOT HIS ASS WHOPPED FOR RIPPING PEOPLE OFF NOT ONLY ONCE.SAVE YOUR MONEY GO TO SHOP WITH REPUTATION NOT SOME CHEAP ASS PLACE WHERE THEY HAVE OLD ASS CIVIC THAT IS A SHOW CAR THAT HAS 100 STICKERS AND NO KIT NIO PERFORMANCE.FASTEST SINGLE CAM IN CANADA HAHAHAHH SCAM SUCK A DICK

Author: RuffasTypeR
Time: 01:01:31 PM
Mood: FUCERS HEY SCHOOL BOI THOSE FUCKS DID THE SAME TO MY FRIENDS CAR FRIED ALL HER VIRES INSTALLING A COMPU START AND THAN SAD THE VIRES WERE BAD IN THE FIRST PLACE ON A BRAND NEW CAR HEY!!!AND TECH IS LIKE NEER AROUND TO COMENT ON SHIET.

Author: kreeper
Time: 04:10:49 PM
Mood: . E-Z is a scammer! don't bring your car there! when i got my compustar installed there, it took the install guy almost 10 hours to finish my car, and in the process he fried 3 alarm brains. hahaha

Author: Tigurius
Time: 04:39:30 PM
Mood: Apathetic kreeper:hahaha yes cause you got pwned

Author: jtg
Time: 10:51:11 PM
Mood: JTG Well i dont know about the quality of there service, but I do know they drive like shit. I mean the piece of shit civic almost hit my beamer once cause it stop to close and had to swerve (sp?) into the next lane. I would f@cking chop his ass up if it hit. Learn how to drive before you learn how to mod cars.

Time: 10:55:17 PM
Mood: Amused You guys talk so much shit its coming out of your ass.

If E-Z didn't have a good REP. they wouldn't get free media coverage from A CHANNEL, GLOBAL, CFRN, EDMONTON JOURNAL,EDMONTON SUN POWER 92 AND LOOK FOR THEM IN PAS MAG.THEIR GOING TO FEATURING A CRAZY CIVIC (NOT THE ONE EVERYONE SEEN)

IF E-Z didn't have a good REP. then the promotional manager of WEM wouldn't of invited, called KEVIN and given E-Z MOTORSPORTS exclusive to the 2FAST 2FURIOUS event.For the full 3 day premiere weekend and taking over the HMV &CHAPTERS area for FREE.

FANTASYLAND HOTEL gave E-Z 3 THEME ROOMS for the full 3 day weekend. FREE!!!

SILVERCUTY gave E-Z EXCLUSIVE underneath the DRAGON a 10x10 display for a month $15000.00
space free.

Street legal cops MIKE & TERRY went to E-Z'S event after being asked 6 times and turning down
SOUTH EDMONTON COMMON CINEPLEX.

E-Z MOTORSPORTS also works with M.A.D.D.

CHECK OUT:WWW.E-ZMOTORSPORTS.CA go to GALLERY go to NEWS ARTICLES.

Seriously a full page color ad in the EDMONTON JOURNAL $10,000.00. FREE.

Author: jtg
Time: 11:17:38 PM
Mood: JTG Thats cuz those white collar ppl dont know better. They just see a piece of shit civic every where, so thats the only place they know of.

BTW. The creative director of A channel only makes 28g's a year.

Author: Trung
Date: Wed Dec 3, 2003
Time: 10:58:30 AM
Mood: ha! OWNS YOU good thing i sell them cheaper wit warranty too

Author: Jerome
Time: 05:42:57 PM
Mood: Tired jtg exactly those people dont know anything about cars

Author: DJ_ReX
Time: 06:39:17 PM
Mood: Happy i thought this was a forum selling head....

Time: 08:45:13 PM
Mood: Happy E-Z MOTORSPORTS

COMPUSTAR INSTALLED $488 LIFETIME WARRANTY

COMPUSTAR NOT INTALLED $288 CASH & CARRY

SAY YOU SAW IT ON EO. FOR THIS SPECIAL

Author: MuGeN
Time: 10:09:04 PM
Mood: i wipe my own ass EZ has riced up rides

buzzed
December 10th, 2003, 12:56 PM
as far as installs on body kits and adds like it i would put
Buzz Boxliners up against anyone in the city...alot of dealers
use them because the experinced installers and attention to detail.
i have heard numerous things about ez. I went in there once and was treated
like crap because i drive a PT cruiser , yet they have a few pictures
of it on there site? :wtf: i dont know the guys, but in business it dont
matter even if customer wastes time, he eventually becomes a customer if treated right.

blown_mr2
December 10th, 2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by buzzed
as far as installs on body kits and adds like it i would put
Buzz Boxliners up against anyone in the city...alot of dealers
use them because the experinced installers and attention to detail.
i have heard numerous things about ez. I went in there once and was treated
like crap because i drive a PT cruiser , yet they have a few pictures
of it on there site? :wtf: i dont know the guys, but in business it dont
matter even if customer wastes time, he eventually becomes a customer if treated right.
Buzz Boxliners?? Are they pickup truck guys? They won't look at me funny if I take a body kit to be installed on a 4 banger Japanese car will they?

buzzed
December 10th, 2003, 02:19 PM
they are mainly truck accessories but do get in all knids of body kits
for trucks and cars, they actually do awesome installs because the guy in the back shop doing installs is one of the owners and he has been installing for
10+ yrs. he likes tinkering so he never wanted to take management type jobs.
but they did the kit on my pt and anytime anything looks as if it may be a problem
they modify it to fit proper not like a mass produced pos... but if you go there ask for chris or darcy. Darcy is the installer i mentioned Chris is into the car stuff and can help ya get the parts you may need.

buzzed
December 10th, 2003, 02:20 PM
and if they dont feel theres enough strength they add braces and stuff so it wont be hanging off the car in a week

Ayu
December 10th, 2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by 180sx
hahahah good job kevins friends !! but i find somewhat funny how he went bunkrupt first! went to his mom's pun shop and started to sell overpriced things .gave people deals kept the money told people he can't get it anymore and they have n store credit of whatever they gave him for the part good guy hey!!! how much shiet he f@cked up in peoples cars the worst i've seen is a 98 TypeR he futured without owners permission also everything he tuched in that car ended up being done like shiet, and had to be redone somewhere more respectful than EZ,so how about that nice del sol with glow white one? owner of that car wishes he never went to EZ ! by the way kit was put on in EZ but by a guy who works at some other body shop.kevin himself told me it takes him 2 hours to change a shift boot !what are u a f@cken morone. I'v tolked to kev myself for a long time trying to get my friends car out of the shop and make bill resanable.He sad quote :that he is more expensive becouse he was the guy who gave birth to imports in this city and he does the most qality job in the city becouse other shops sell blow and do shiety job on cars. So whoever says i'm bashing him f@ck alll of u he bashed every shop in the city to my face while he is the homofuckenthug who can't do shiet !WAnnna go EZ go than u'll be here complaining about him but u'll get big homothugsports sticker.!I've never seen a nice car done there proper way.Face it he sucks.!also tell him he still owes shiet for the typeR!!!have a good witer
Man, that is some crazy typing there. It is difficult to read and understand.

TofuBoi
December 11th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Use some commas........ LOL :D

R1Fan.Z32
December 12th, 2003, 07:05 PM
EZ blows :thumbsdown: they are the worse shop in the city!!!! They ripped me off on some parts. Kevin had me thinking I was getting a deal and then found out two days later, at another shop in the city that had the same parts and their sticker prices were lower then the apparent deal that kevin would like you to think your getting. I could have saved $60.00bucks just going into the other shop and buying the items, probably more with dealing with them and getting a discount.
Make sure to shop around and never Never trust EZ motorsports!!!!!!!!

stealth
December 13th, 2003, 02:47 AM
Never dealt with them, but went with Shift at 9g's a couple times there, was suprised to see his sideskirts and rear arrive in good condition.

Ill wait until i see how things go with SHIFT and see if i might take buisness there, but i have no judgement on EZ.

high school
December 13th, 2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Ayu

Originally posted by 180sx
Man, that is some crazy typing there. It is difficult to read and understand.
I THINK HE GOT IT FROM EFCIVIC, SEEING AS HOW HE LOVES HIS CAPLOCKS :D

and also has trouble using commas. reading his posts give me headaches, when every second word is EZ MOTORSPORTS in giant letters.... :rolleyes:

USER1075
January 7th, 2004, 12:23 PM
1) Having to defend against SEVERAL allegations or bad customer experiences is bad.
2) Even mentioning and trying to justify an owner or an employee being "cocky" is also bad.

These should be two HUGE signs that point to several things.

1) That the owners at E-Z need to realize they have a bad reputation. And despite what they may think, thats a bad thing. They do need a good rep, they do need the confidence and respect of not only the Import Industry but car owners as a whole. If there is a problem with employees or owners being cocky it might be a good idea to hire customer service staff to deal with customers, to act as a middleman between customers and the actual car guys.

2) That E-Z would not be a first choice for consumers if they were looking to be treated with respect and honesty.

3) That E-Z would not be an ideal business partner or associate based on their alleged treatment of customers and also their reputation.

So overall by the looks of this forum there are some rumors, allegations and tension between E-Z and some of their customers. The gentleman typing in barely legible english (it is english isnt it?) would be an example of counterproductive damage control. E-Z needs to address this issue directly, publicly in a professional manner.