PDA

View Full Version : EFCIVIC

EFCIVIC
December 22nd, 2003, 11:39 PM
Like to take this oppurtunity to thank everyone who has read all the post threads and comments on E-Z MOTORSPORTS.

to all HATERS & BASHERS we know you will have your 2 cents

the truth is all you HATERS, BASHERS,AND FLAMERS are contributing more and more walk ins parts purchases and averaging 300 hits a day on E-Z site

also every E-Z TOPIC gets major exposure on these boards.

its hard to believe that negative publicity is good publicity but its a proven fact just look at the # of hits for each E-Z TOPIC and check out:

WWW.E-ZMOTORSPORTS.CA

THE FUNNY THING IS people here say they will never go to E-Z but on the average approximately 8-11 of you will go to E-Z EVERYDAY AND OUT OF THAT # 3-5 OF YOU WILL PURCHASE SOMETHING and not just shoulder pads or air freshners but big ticket items you guys know who you are and i'm not going to start naming on line names because obviouly you don't want others to know.

any hoo!!! as long as business comes it doesn't matter what form, shape, or size we will be happy to accomodate

so as long as these soap opera continues i will be sure to be the first to step up to entertian you.

thanx for going in to E-Z today CHROME DRAGON & MAGNUM

I heard that MAGNUM you got kicked off of this board because you and i had heated issues I now here apologize to you and others and hope to see you back on this forum on better terms

but i will not apologize to BLAINE at PRO DRAG because he has and still is taking my qoutes and using them against me and E-Z MOTORSPORTS.

If Blaine has beef with me then fine but using my quotes to make himself look better, is low

Blaine you know what you did to provoke all the heat and your down right COCKY!

"BLAINE IF YOUR COCKY REMARKS DON'T STOP COMING UP ON OUR THREADS THEN YOU WILL NEED A CREW TO PROTECT YOU ON AND OFF THE TRACK"

YES I EFCIVIC SAID THAT

I ALSO SAID "A THREAT IS NOT A THREAT UNLESS YOU DID SOMETHING OR SOMEONE A WRONG OR PROVOKE IT."

BUT every body takes it literally

any ways Blaine is given us publicity negative publicity is good publicity believe it or not

watch the counter on :WWW.E-ZMOTORSPORTS.CA

AS LONG AS: LIKE SANDS TROUGH THE HOUR GLASS SO ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

HATERS, BASHERS AND FLAMERS ON MY Q GO!!! GO!!! GO!!!!

MERRY X-MAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

AND

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!

180sx
January 2nd, 2004, 01:12 PM
EFCIVIC or Kevin NGAY or EZ kevin(he prefers that one) with the rest of his Ez crew wish you merry holidays.And would like to thank you for your money they've been scaming for the past two years.Now they got an EF Stickerboard that is aparently fastest lawnmover in the city.With all that motor work it still costed 30g to get all the extra horsepower stickers, and as resault he still gets beaten by an old lady that drives yellow schoool bus.So come to us and we'll do your ride up!
http://www3.telus.net/public/dbman/Stuff/gaylaugh.jpg :asshole: