PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Import Concern?

the_saint
January 2nd, 2004, 11:48 PM
What is the story with ImportConcern? Any knowledge of the service these guys provide?

There are ALOT of people in Winnipeg looking to import various cars when "allowed" in the near future.

I figured seeing that I am in Edmonton to check out what is the deal?

I myself would love to get a GT-R, but want to hear from other peoples' experiences.

Have people seen any of the cars that they have imported? Dealt with them? Bought a car from them?

Cheers

thesaint

MightyMidget
January 3rd, 2004, 12:33 AM
I am directing you to Redbaron303!!!!

and ya they are good guys.....:bthumbup: :bthumbup:

S

the_saint
January 3rd, 2004, 01:12 AM
Thanks, a pm has been sent. :)

Cheers

thesaint

redbaron303
January 3rd, 2004, 01:59 AM
PM received and one sent back :) (Two parts, I type too much)

mx73someday
January 3rd, 2004, 02:12 AM
I know more than him, should've pm'd me! :(

redbaron303
January 3rd, 2004, 02:13 AM
:rolleyes:

the_saint
January 3rd, 2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by redbaron303
PM received and one sent back :) (Two parts, I type too much)

On a serious note here....

What information can you share with me?

Cheers

redbaron303
January 3rd, 2004, 02:39 AM
If there is something you need to know, feel free to PM me again and I'll send you my e-mail addy/phone number and we can discuss whatever you want to discuss better that way.

What else are you looking for BTW?

ChromeDragon
January 3rd, 2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by redbaron303
If there is something you need to know, feel free to PM me again and I'll send you my e-mail addy/phone number and we can discuss whatever you want to discuss better that way.

What else are you looking for BTW? Well I drove the last car that they imported for about 4 hours through the mountains.....what a sweet ride that was!:bthumbup:

MightyMidget
January 4th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by ChromeDragon
Well I drove the last car that they imported for about 4 hours through the mountains.....what a sweet ride that was!:bthumbup:

I got to sit in it:cool: ......nice clean looking car!!! Those japanese sure do get nice comfy seats...

S

GirlRacer P1
January 4th, 2004, 09:23 AM
They are comfy Steve! I was suprised. Import Concern is a good company. I highly recommend them, and will be doing busniess with them once the car I want is allowed over and we find the one I want. :)

redbaron303
January 4th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Girlracers top secret project... revealed... j/k

It's all about dubs :D

RSready
January 4th, 2004, 09:57 PM
They are great guys to deal with. I am in the proccess of getting a car from them as we speak and they are great. They went out of their way to keep the car that I wanted for me, and are very understanding of my situation. They let my test drive one of their cars, no questions asked. I would reccomend them. :bthumbup:

GirlRacer P1
January 5th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Oh, no revealing the project till we're done Chris!!!!

redbaron303
January 5th, 2004, 01:16 AM
I know, it's our secret.... :)

MightyMidget
January 5th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by GirlRacer P1
Oh, no revealing the project till we're done Chris!!!!

**cough** P1 **cough** :p

S