PDA

View Full Version : Auto Toys??

TRoY
February 2nd, 2004, 07:28 PM
i bought a momo shift knob and steering wheel and they dont fit my car anyone know if I can return them??

ChromeDragon
February 2nd, 2004, 08:27 PM
Do you have a receipt? Why not call the store? Or just take them back?

What kind of car are they for and what did you get? Chances are you need an adapter kit for the steering wheel that they just didn't sell to you. usually shift knobs have universal helicoils that come with the knob I believe, just pick the one that fits your car and you're good to go.

Chromey

REFLUX
February 2nd, 2004, 08:50 PM
ChromeDragon is right about the adapters.

You need a plastic "sleeve" that goes around your shift stick for the shiftknob to fit (looks like a small bottle cap, width of your pinky finger)

And you need a steering wheel adapter, AKA a steering wheel HUB, that is specific to your car.

Assuming they haven't changed their policy since November 2003:
AutoToyz' policy is no returns, only exchange & store credit, that is assuming the packaging & wheel/knob are in resellable condition.

mike3
February 2nd, 2004, 10:33 PM
my friend got a momo wheel from auto toys and they didn't sell him the wheel mounting braket, or whatever, and they took forever to eorder it in after and it was around $100

TRoY
February 2nd, 2004, 11:51 PM
yeah I bought the hub but he said its gonna take like a month lol the shift knob doesent fit correctly I have to cut a piece of plastic off and it still wont fit correctly..the steering wheel I have to return because I have an air bag and my stupid dad dosent want me to mess with it lol

ChromeDragon
February 3rd, 2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by TRoY
yeah I bought the hub but he said its gonna take like a month lol the shift knob doesent fit correctly I have to cut a piece of plastic off and it still wont fit correctly..the steering wheel I have to return because I have an air bag and my stupid dad dosent want me to mess with it lol Stupid dad? He's concerned about your safety and that makes him stupid?:blink:

VSMSIR
February 3rd, 2004, 04:56 PM
yeah I bought the hub but he said its gonna take like a month lol the shift knob doesent fit correctly I have to cut a piece of plastic off and it still wont fit correctly..the steering wheel I have to return because I have an air bag and my stupid dad dosent want me to mess with it lol

What car do you drive?

TRoY
February 3rd, 2004, 08:09 PM
03 mitsubishi galant it worked out I got the items exchanged for store credit bought a exhaust and injen short ram instead, very helpfull staff anthony I think his name was, nice guy recommend going to him :D

REFLUX
February 3rd, 2004, 10:58 PM
very helpfull staff anthony I think his name was, nice guy recommend going to him :D

Anthony's a good guy :bthumbup:

ninetytwoz24
February 4th, 2004, 02:48 PM
I swear I've hear someone say they now have a shop over on whyte ave? Is this true?

POX
February 4th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by ChromeDragon
Stupid dad? He's concerned about your safety and that makes him stupid?:blink:
hes also saveing you from postiable legal problems because it is ilegal to remove a safty item from car.

REFLUX
February 4th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by ninetytwoz24
I swear I've hear someone say they now have a shop over on whyte ave? Is this true?

Yes AutoToyz now has 3 stores.
Ph.4 & Ph.1 in WEM and on Whyte Ave

The Whyte Ave store is the warehouse along with wholesale.

TRoY
March 2nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
well im kinda pissed off at auto toyz..they said it would take acouple days for my muffler and its been over a month..they call me up and tell me its in and come to the store..so I go there and its not in yet..and to come back at 5..so I come back and its not in and they tell me too goto the warehouse on monday to pick it up.I go there and its closed for inventory..now I call today and they tell me I have to go back to wem again to pick it up im alittle pissed off

TRoY
March 2nd, 2004, 06:14 PM
well im kinda pissed off at auto toyz..they said it would take acouple days for my muffler and its been over a month..they call me up and tell me its in and come to the store..so I go there and its not in yet..and to come back at 5..so I come back and its not in and they tell me too goto the warehouse on monday to pick it up.I go there and its closed for inventory..now I call today and they tell me I have to go back to wem again to pick it up im alittle pissed off

energie
March 2nd, 2004, 07:11 PM
Terrible:thumbsdow

98 teg
March 3rd, 2004, 02:17 AM
went there to ask about my exhaust and header, way over priced
got my exhaust pretty cheap, and found a few places that could get my header for almost half the cost

2HIGH~PSI
March 3rd, 2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by 98 teg
went there to ask about my exhaust and header, way over priced
got my exhaust pretty cheap, and found a few places that could get my header for almost half the cost

and the names of those places??;)

btw troy i'd be a little pissed off too:drama:

98 teg
March 3rd, 2004, 04:18 PM
contemporary motorsport if you order online, and prodrag gave me a killer deal on my apex! world sport exhaust

EFCIVIC
March 3rd, 2004, 05:26 PM
for all that are looking for MOMO E-Z Motorsports has lots in stock

lots of cat-back exhaust in stock too

check out our sponsor: Forum for sales and discounts (under MARKETPLACE)

check out topic: The Annual MOMO order

www.e-zmotorsports.ca

REDX2NV
March 3rd, 2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by EFCIVIC
for all that are looking for MOMO E-Z Motorsports has lots in stock

lots of cat-back exhaust in stock too

check out our sponsor: Forum for sales and discounts (under MARKETPLACE)

check out topic: The Annual MOMO order

www.e-zmotorsports.ca

You have your own form to advertise in, go away troll:loco: :read: :thumbsdow