PDA

View Full Version : REAR DISK CONVERSION who can install it?

SilverB18C1
March 8th, 2004, 12:16 PM
hey guy's, just wondering who in the city would u recommend to install my rear disks, i bought the whole unit off a 1.7el and am swapping into a 03 civic, just need a good shop to install it for me, ppl that have done it have told me it was just pretty much plug and play. but i've never done it before so i don't wanna f*ck it up. TIA.

E-Z Motorsports
March 8th, 2004, 05:10 PM
:D

Nightstalker
March 8th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Talk to the guys at Cevo, I am sure someone would be willing th help you do it for free.. or maybe the cost of beer.. Beer seems to work extreamly well. Click my sig for more information ;)

CanadianR
March 10th, 2004, 01:52 PM
If you wanna get it doneby a shop, take it to PE, they can do stuff like that in their sleep. Or you could take it to EZ and hope that you get it back within a month and everything's still on your car that was on there when you dropped it off.:blink:

darkman
March 11th, 2004, 05:33 PM
hahahhahaha!

MightyMidget
March 11th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by CanadianR
If you wanna get it doneby a shop, take it to PE, they can do stuff like that in their sleep. Or you could take it to EZ and hope that you get it back within a month and everything's still on your car that was on there when you dropped it off.:blink:

:owned:

S

E-Z Motorsports
March 11th, 2004, 06:39 PM
:drama: :drama: :drama:

There always two sides

:drama: :drama: :drama:

2003specv
March 11th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by CanadianR
If you wanna get it doneby a shop, take it to PE, they can do stuff like that in their sleep. Or you could take it to EZ and hope that you get it back within a month and everything's still on your car that was on there when you dropped it off.:blink: It's funny cause it's true. :D