PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestion for a good rad shop.

REDX2NV
March 10th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Anybody know of a reliable radiator shop that does pretty good work? I put a 3/8 bit halfway through one of the fins and it needs to be filled.

Flex
March 10th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Might be out of your way but St. Albert Rad is very good, and their prices are very reasonable as well.

REDX2NV
March 10th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Flex
Might be out of your way but St. Albert Rad is very good, and their prices are very reasonable as well.

Thanks ill swing by tommorow and check them out:)

98 teg
March 10th, 2004, 09:45 PM
mayfield rad, getting mine repaired their on friday, guys from prodrag usr them

TrevorK
March 10th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by REDX2NV
Anybody know of a reliable radiator shop that does pretty good work? I put a 3/8 bit halfway through one of the fins and it needs to be filled.

I don't know what type of car you have, or how old the rad is, but I picked up a brand new rad for my Eclipse for $110 - might be a better option if you plan on keeping the car to spend a bit extra (If your rad is older that is)

REDX2NV
March 11th, 2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by TrevorK
I don't know what type of car you have, or how old the rad is, but I picked up a brand new rad for my Eclipse for $110 - might be a better option if you plan on keeping the car to spend a bit extra (If your rad is older that is)

its a 2000 integra, its $550 to replace the rad:(

If it was going to be that much i would get a c&r rad. just need a temporary fix till i can afford it.

stealth
March 11th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by REDX2NV
its a 2000 integra, its $550 to replace the rad:(

If it was going to be that much i would get a c&r rad. just need a temporary fix till i can afford it.

i paid 300 from my rad which was supposed to be covered underwarranty but wasnt, at A-1 Radiators, kinda looks like a chop shop, took them a long ass time to get it done also.

REDX2NV
March 11th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by stealth
i paid 300 from my rad which was supposed to be covered underwarranty but wasnt, at A-1 Radiators, kinda looks like a chop shop, took them a long ass time to get it done also.

Went to crappy tire today, $258 for a GSR rad.. Might aswell get a new one so i wont be fucked over later in case something happens when they try to fix it.

98 teg
March 14th, 2004, 03:18 AM
840 for a new teg rad from dealer, zippys auto did my work great guys

socalsupra
April 11th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Mayfield rad a very good shop

THE DEVIL
April 11th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Leduc Rad has done all my work, good work, im never left out in the "heat" :bthumbup: