PDA

View Full Version : NEED ASAP - Shop that will weld a couple of bungs

ae1969
March 18th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Hi,

Looking for a shop that will weld a couple of bungs for me....EGT and WIdeband...

I have the bungs and the header and crossoverpipe is removed from the car in question ....

Anyone have any recommendations...

Thanks in advance.

TrevorK
March 18th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by ae1969
Hi,

Looking for a shop that will weld a couple of bungs for me....EGT and WIdeband...

I have the bungs and the header and crossoverpipe is removed from the car in question ....

Anyone have any recommendations...

Thanks in advance.

Economy Muffler on Fort Road - they'll charge you for the time it takes ($30 for a 1/2 hour of work is the minimum).

Talk to Wilf - he's a good guy.

ae1969
March 19th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Thanks trevor...

I have had some previous work done through them...

Its hit an miss with them... They do warranty their work so if it does come apart they are good at repairing it again..... but where these 2 pieces go.....I want it done once and done right.

I have stainless headers/crossover and I want something that will last.....

Any other suggestions...

TrevorK
March 19th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by ae1969
Thanks trevor...

I have had some previous work done through them...

Its hit an miss with them... They do warranty their work so if it does come apart they are good at repairing it again..... but where these 2 pieces go.....I want it done once and done right.

I have stainless headers/crossover and I want something that will last.....

Any other suggestions...

Talk to Wilf about it - tell him of the importance and I'm sure he'll get his best guy on it if you give him a day with it.

ae1969
March 19th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Will do.

Thanks.

Alex

chris f
March 20th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Ill do it for you, Ill even tig it so it looks good, and Ill charge you 1/2 hour fabrication time, $37.50

ae1969
March 22nd, 2004, 10:49 AM
Chris....

Awesome..... I am waiting for my header and testpipe to arrive. So within a week or two I will be getting a hold of you.

Thanks! :)

Alex

ae1969
March 26th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I just received my header and testpipe Chris....

I just sent you a pm with my info.

I am at work until 6 tonight... otherwise at home tonight...

Call me.

:bthumbup: