PDA

View Full Version : sorry no refunds!

flatblack
April 8th, 2004, 03:06 PM
so my buddy bought this front mouth from ez motorsports for his honda civic a) it fits like shit b) its too wide c) it fits like shit!

we have tried everything to get this to fit, tried flaring the fenders out.....not a chance, we tried grinding cuttinge rad support to make it fit.......not a chance, we even took the rad support upper cross member off......still no fucking chance. its too wide for the car so we go buy some z3 fiberglass fenders...tried flaring those out too......nope! now the only way this kit will ever fit is too cut the mouth down the center, take off 2 inches and re-fiberglass. my best guesse o this mouth is that its a knockoff kit and it is a duplicate of the real thing, its alomost as if "sombody" used the original kit and made an knockoff by fiberglassing over the original thus making the kit 2 - 3 inches wider then it should be!

has this happened to you? can it be fixed any other way then cutting it down the center?

MightyMidget
April 8th, 2004, 03:10 PM
welcome to SLEE-z motorsports......you are not the first and not the last person for this to happen to....and it most likely is a knock-off.

S

flatblack
April 8th, 2004, 03:18 PM
i havent even told you about the side skirts and back peice yet! but im tired of typing about bullshit i shouldnt have to type about!

you'd think as bussiness owner, they would wanna sell good product to keep your customers comming back, rather then selling shit to unsuspecting customers who will never return to that store agian!

MightyMidget
April 8th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by flatblack
i havent even told you about the side skirts and back peice yet! but im tired of typing about bullshit i shouldnt have to type about!

you'd think as bussiness owner, they would wanna sell good product to keep your customers comming back, rather then selling shit to unsuspecting customers who will never return to that store agian!

yup....like I said SLEE-z motorsports

S

fiero_TyPe_s
April 8th, 2004, 03:57 PM
man that sucks some cheap kit's are made just like that glassing one over the other. if you need some help glassing or finshwork dont be shy pm me and i sure i can help you out.

scooby_dooby
April 8th, 2004, 04:39 PM
the problem with Kevin is when he can't match a quote, he lies about it.

Then he either charges you more at the very last minute and calles em border costs or just orders you knock off crap and tries to tell you it's real.

i'd just save yourself some headaches and go with a real business

Snowcrash
April 8th, 2004, 05:02 PM
That sucks to hear. Cutting a couple inches out of the center shouldn't be a big deal. I worked for a body shop that would do that kind of thing to save some cash.

REFLUX
April 8th, 2004, 09:44 PM
There will be NO flaming in this thread from users to/at EZ.
There will also be NO flaming in this thread from EZ to/at users.

This is the FEEDBACK forum, if you have something to argue about or if you have something to say to each other, do it PRIVATELY.

MR240
April 8th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by REFLUX
There will be NO flaming in this thread from users to/at EZ.
There will also be NO flaming in this thread from EZ to/at users.

This is the FEEDBACK forum, if you have something to argue about or if you have something to say to each other, do it PRIVATELY.

everything I read in here looks like feedback to me, all these people have feedback about their adventures with ez

REFLUX
April 8th, 2004, 10:38 PM
^^^
it's just pre-emptive
if you've taken note of the past "EZ Feedback" threads & their trends....you'll know what happens

MR240
April 8th, 2004, 10:45 PM
^ yeah thats true, the other threads take off in a different direction...so far this one is okay though

E-Z Motorsports
April 9th, 2004, 01:09 AM
If u can't tackle the install thats what we are here for

and bringing a whole CREW down to E-Z Motorsports with THREATS does not solve anything

There is always 2 sides yo!!!!!

The Team :rolleyes:

98 teg
April 9th, 2004, 01:32 AM
from my understanding a real wings west kit is mad e from polyurathane and they should fit like oem pieces right, so if you got a fiberglass wings west would that not be a knock off??? well thanks for the heads up jbs carries the wings west line a a decent price

E-Z Motorsports
April 9th, 2004, 02:10 AM
We carry the AUTHENTIC WINGS WEST KITS

"We will beat any competitors pricing"

E-Z Motorsports has lots of WINGS WEST in stock: www.e-zmotorsports.ca -HOMEPAGE

and flatback your buddy was offered a exchange for a AUTHENTIC WINGS WEST polyurethane kit but chose to weight out his options

flatback you are not REMEDING the problem or issue

flatback you are just excalading the problem and issue by FLAMING us at E-Z Motorsports

Give your buddy a chance to REMEDY the problem and issue

But bringing a CREW down to E-Z Motorsports and making THREATS is not COOL yo !!!

:drama: :drama: :drama:WERE NOT PLAYING IN THE SAND BOX !!!:drama: :drama: :drama:

****************** There is always 2 sides yo !!! ******************

Note: $50 Gets you started on a Layaway plan

We will ship to anywhere

We will beat any competitors pricing !!!

"Go check out the rest and then come home to the best"

Praylewd powr
April 9th, 2004, 07:04 AM
[i]flatback you are just excalading the problem and issue by FLAMING us at E-Z Motorsports

[/B]

EXCALADING??????

Why do all these threads end up this way? Is it the online reps from EZ or the dissatisfied customers? I agree with the others, that this thread is mostly feedback so far anyways.

lovemytrx
April 9th, 2004, 10:10 AM
What is ez's return policy?

flatblack
April 9th, 2004, 11:57 AM
crew??? 3 people....including me! i was there to tell you the kit was bunk.....the buyer was there to get his money back...and the other guy was are reciept. the only witness who seen him give you cash for the kit! and the only threats i threw at you were to call trouble shooters at global news and tell em how you treat your customers.no big deal....just a little unwanted news coverage!

but you know what, im not even gonna bother because we took the kit to EXTREAM on the south side and they took the kit at no cost and are replacing it with one that fits.....did i mention at no cost!!!!!! thats customer service!

REFLUX
April 9th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by MR240
^ yeah thats true, the other threads take off in a different direction...so far this one is okay though

see how this one is going already???

E-Z Motorsports
April 9th, 2004, 03:44 PM
flatblack

The shop you are referring to is the shop that has given your buddy the run around for a MOMO T-2000 seat for 3 months in which we have in stock

So we would question the fact that they would take a kit that was not purchased from them and give you a kit that would replace the said unfit kit

and you did come in with a crew on more than one occasion we do have you on CAMERA

We did offer a exchange or INSTALL

flatblack
April 9th, 2004, 04:22 PM
a) the seat did come in, but the colors were reversed. so ya the wrong seat was sent out, no worries we we compinsated with a blitz front mouth for a crx with some minor damage. did i mention it was free!

b) crew???? 3 people

c) did you also happen to get on camera, my buddy handing you cash for the body kit, and not getting a recipt? good ol cash n carrey....im sure revenue canada would love to see that video footage!

socalsupra
April 11th, 2004, 09:37 PM
their tech guys are stupid

REFLUX
April 11th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by socalsupra
their tech guys are stupid

what kind of post is this?
you're just making a derogatory statement with NO proof, NO backing, NO information about where such a notion came from.

And if you got feedback to give, should start a separate thread.

socalsupra
April 12th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Their 'tech' guys are stupid because, I had to take my car down there everday for 6days wasting my time, so that their 'tech' guys could try and diagnose what the problem was with my car after they installed a part. Claiming that it was my car that was broken and not their fault. They said one of my parts was broken this was causing the problem so I bought that part through them beacause I was told it would be price matched but of course wasn't and was told I could get it installed at my mechanics shop but would have to be charged 'storage fees' for letting my car stay at EZ for a night, after I was told to bring it their. So trusting EZ i let them install the part. Nothing changed same problems, then telling me it was another part,
I was pissed off :mad: so I decided to take it to my mechanic on the 6th day and he fixed it in less than 2MINUTES!!!
saying the problem was because they made a mistake when they installed the part they first installed, and all the money I gave to EZ and the time coming down everyday had been a total waste
because none of the things they fixed was ever the problem!

What i'm saying is their 'tech' guys are inexperienced and are as good as Canadian Tire.

EZ motorsports takes care of their customers but are not experienced enough and are not trustworthy when it comes to fixing cars!