PDA

View Full Version : Champion parking job.

corollaiscious
January 28th, 2013, 07:26 PM
http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp242/corollaiscious/8C61EAEC-19FF-4319-82E9-9559EC65AEE3-7905-0000091B49AF5138.jpg
http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp242/corollaiscious/F020E69B-1D1E-4646-B90A-97EDEBED1B1B-7905-0000091B31188A94.jpg

maximaj30
January 28th, 2013, 07:27 PM
especially on weekends, people that go to WestEd think they can park in the middle of the fucking road because theres no parking and nobody tickets them or anything

jeggo
January 28th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Not just at the mall.......

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s487/jeggo888/4FEFBABC-CA0E-4992-9C4A-597D359BE4D1-10635-000007395879F880.jpg

corollaiscious
January 28th, 2013, 07:42 PM
R-tards.
All of them.

GavintheGiant
January 28th, 2013, 08:50 PM
especially on weekends, people that go to WestEd think they can park in the middle of the fucking road because theres no parking and nobody tickets them or anything

No they definitely do ticket at the mall, not usually around christmas though I find. I've gotten one there before, from parking on a concrete island at the end of a lane of parking stalls... fully covered in snow and not blocking any traffic and I still get a ticket >.<

airpak
March 9th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Who's sick whip is this?
http://oi49.tinypic.com/a4vdpy.jpg
http://oi45.tinypic.com/243htdu.jpg

MaverickXeo
March 9th, 2013, 07:38 PM
One from a friends facebook:

I like what she said about it too:

Welcome to winter, where the parking spots are made up and the lines don't matter!! Hahaha

SilverNeonRacer
March 9th, 2013, 07:59 PM
One from a friends facebook:

I like what she said about it too:

Welcome to everyday at my job... they all park like that..

yet I park on one snow bank, even though I'm perfectly in between the lines, and all the way in the stall.. I get yelled at. The rear end of my truck was only 2ft up in the air.. nice and level side to side.. it wasn't going anywhere.. but they thought it was a "hazzard".

Victorious Secret
March 9th, 2013, 08:07 PM
This is why we need the big threads to come back.

Anyone that runs 780 feel like scrapping all of these and unlocking the existing threads where we posted such shenanigans?

Frostflowz
March 9th, 2013, 09:30 PM
friggen north side eh sons of bitches

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/-shockwave-/64BD8D34-CE7D-4BB7-A124-3C9BC9F8DF1F-1549-0000016FDD571BEF_zpse877d4af.jpg

STi
March 9th, 2013, 10:40 PM
hahhaah dat white infiniti and truck hardparkin yo

MaverickXeo
March 10th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Welcome to everyday at my job... they all park like that..

yet I park on one snow bank, even though I'm perfectly in between the lines, and all the way in the stall.. I get yelled at. The rear end of my truck was only 2ft up in the air.. nice and level side to side.. it wasn't going anywhere.. but they thought it was a "hazzard".

I used to work at a place that had 'issues.' Customers were terrible. The lines were straight; and even our regular customers would come in and park at 90* of where they shouldve in the winter.

At another job, I used to park on a snow bank. I NEVER had people dinging my doors, or park too close... the best thing was, the lot was owned publicly; not by the business so they couldnt tell me not to. :D

janz3n
March 10th, 2013, 02:26 PM
these people parking this way has nothing to do with the weather or time of year, this is a normal occurrence any time of the year for Alberta. Albertans are better than everyone else in their mind.

DividedByZero
March 10th, 2013, 02:39 PM
these people parking this way has nothing to do with the weather or time of year, this is a normal occurrence any time of the year for Alberta. Albertans are better than everyone else in their mind.

Dude, just because you're from down East doesn't mean you have to get all butthurt all the time. You should be thankful there are Albertans supporting your shitty province and the rest of Eastern Canada.

Victorious Secret
March 10th, 2013, 02:45 PM

Well its hard not to feel great about being Albertan.

janz3n
March 10th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Dude, just because you're from down East doesn't mean you have to get all butthurt all the time. You should be thankful there are Albertans supporting your shitty province and the rest of Eastern Canada.

when do i get but hurt? im just stating a fact that albertans cant park correct no matter what time of the year. you seem butt hurt trying to justify the shitty parking skills albertans have acquired because they think they are better than everyone else.

Well its hard not to feel great about being Albertan.

there are pros and cons. the cons out weigh the pros for me though. shitty weather, no spring or fall, snow from october till who the fuck knows. i'll take shitty pay, cheap housing and nice weather any day... oh wait, i am doing that.

1slowZ
March 10th, 2013, 06:45 PM
there are pros and cons. the cons out weigh the pros for me though. shitty weather, no spring or fall, snow from october till who the fuck knows. i'll take shitty pay, cheap housing and nice weather any day... oh wait, i am doing that.

Then why are you still here? gtfo

DividedByZero
March 10th, 2013, 06:46 PM
when do i get but hurt? im just stating a fact that albertans cant park correct no matter what time of the year. you seem butt hurt trying to justify the shitty parking skills albertans have acquired because they think they are better than everyone else.

Bro hang on though, how do you know that they are true Albertans or if they are from another province? They could be from down East like yourself. And BTW every Albertan is better than those from down East. :) Have a nice day.

janz3n
March 10th, 2013, 06:56 PM
lol, because i have never seen so many people not know how to park straight until i moved here.

Cyanide Ride
March 12th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Not only WEM...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/CyanideRide007/20130222_170132_zpse45a7c4f.jpg

Now, aside from the close proximity of the two vehicles, what is wrong with this picture you ask?.

Look through the burgundy van's driver side window, the current resolution does not allow for a reading but allow me to type it here.

Blue Sticker: Wheelchair ramp, stay away 10 feet

White lettering on window: Wheelchair accessible van, please allow extra room for loading.

This is the first thing the driver would see if they got out of the car, but was obviously too self obsessed to even notice.

Yes, I did park in that spot first, yes, I did see the sign when I got out, yes I moved the car over. When I was finished my task in the mall, I came back to this. Nice job:thumbup:

More subtle and not as boss as some of the others in this thread, but still qualifies for douchiness.

AudiInProgress
March 12th, 2013, 11:03 AM
That is *KIND OF* douchey... But honestly, some people are oblivious, and if I was in a hurry... I might not notice the advisory either.

It wouldn't be that difficult for the driver to back out of the parking stall, then load the wheelchair/person into the side-door-ramp... And then drive away.

B-TownRep
March 12th, 2013, 11:24 AM
That is *KIND OF* douchey... But honestly, some people are oblivious, and if I was in a hurry... I might not notice the advisory either.

It wouldn't be that difficult for the driver to back out of the parking stall, then load the wheelchair/person into the side-door-ramp... And then drive away.

I've only seen something similar once, but when I did the individual using the chair was also the driver....

AudiInProgress
March 12th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Now... That would be a problem. lol.

Viktimize
March 12th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Aren't vans like that the reason HC stalls are 300 feet wide??