PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Obnoxious Lowered Orange Truck

Jarus187
April 29th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Debadged, orange, lowered, rear wheels had dual tires.
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/Jarus187/truck1_zps20cf5440.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxunXu3pZpU&feature=youtu.be

You can hear the exhaust at around 3 seconds.

And the reaction:
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/Jarus187/TRUCKREACTION_zps965d112e.jpg

GavintheGiant
April 29th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? So a modified vehicle gave it some gas around a corner, and because it's a very noticeable vehicle and two people look at it while it turns the corner, THAT makes him obnoxious?

chrenan
April 29th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Brah, is this a Prius forum or a car enthusiast forum?

RetroDrift
April 29th, 2013, 06:07 PM
if thats obnoxious , then there is no word for the sound my car makes

bung
April 29th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Brah, is this a Prius forum or a car enthusiast forum?

sorry i hate these waste-of-space responses but I have to: rofl.

chrenan
April 29th, 2013, 06:12 PM
if thats obnoxious , then there is no word for the sound my car makes

I rarely drive mine to work as it sets off alarms in the parkade. That's just idling around, when the wastegate opens its infinitely worse but that rarely happens on the street.

maximaj30
April 29th, 2013, 06:23 PM
lolol my Hardbody was 5 times louder than that, my ears were ringing after going on the highway. that Chevy has barely a rumble if that

DividedByZero
April 29th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Obnoxious? No. Just seems like your average truck driver stomping on the gas trying to prove something and be a race car. I see this all the time driving my work truck and I don't understand it.

fitz01
April 29th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Because it's awesome. That's why.

Is this a troll thread?

DividedByZero
April 29th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Because it's awesome. That's why.

Is this a troll thread?

What's awesome?

Was that a troll post?

Frostflowz
April 29th, 2013, 06:58 PM
lol that's nothing compared to mine

Mitchocalypse
April 29th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Where's Jamie?
I heard he likes this kind of thing

I<3Boost
April 29th, 2013, 07:34 PM
The stock exhaust on my srt-4 is louder than that. Haha

zhao
April 29th, 2013, 07:40 PM
this video sux. That thing probably still has 2 mufflers on it. OP needs to man up if he calls that obnoxious...

what I'd call obnoxious was my subaru I ran with just an open downpipe. You know its loud when you drown out harleys.

GavintheGiant
April 29th, 2013, 08:23 PM
The radar detector is louder than the exhaust lol

Victorious Secret
April 29th, 2013, 08:44 PM
this video sux. That thing probably still has 2 mufflers on it. OP needs to man up if he calls that obnoxious...

what I'd call obnoxious was my subaru I ran with just an open downpipe. You know its loud when you drown out harleys.

My I4 with hastily created straight pipes sounded more obnoxious and awful than that thing.

The radar detector is louder than the exhaust lol

:lol:

fitz01
April 29th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Should have called the thread loud obnoxious radar detector beeps while driving.

Macman
April 29th, 2013, 08:52 PM
I think its kind of funny that you wasted your time taking this video, uploading it, creating a thread, posting the video and a couple of still shots and then complaining.

lancericer
April 29th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Jarus187 is one of the biggest trolls on 780tuners.

Remember this?
http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?98947-Anyone-see-a-silver-ferrari-ripping-it-up-on-the-Northside

Victorious Secret
April 29th, 2013, 10:21 PM

Remember this?
http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?98947-Anyone-see-a-silver-ferrari-ripping-it-up-on-the-Northside

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh wow.

That was just...wow.

GavintheGiant
April 29th, 2013, 10:27 PM
For someone who is so anti speeding and anti bad driving, why do you own a radar detector?

Enzo
April 29th, 2013, 10:37 PM
For someone who is so anti speeding and anti bad driving, why do you own a radar detector?

i own a radar detector and i hate excessive speeding and bad driving, nothign wrong with that

photo radar in this city is a biatch, sometimes when you're not paying attention when the speed goes down to 50 and ur still going 60 its ez to get nabbed

Victorious Secret
April 29th, 2013, 10:41 PM
i own a radar detector and i hate excessive speeding and bad driving, nothign wrong with that

photo radar in this city is a biatch, sometimes when you're not paying attention when the speed goes down to 50 and ur still going 60 its ez to get nabbed

Then get off the road if you're not 100% paying attention to the road.

At least be honest, people like us who own detectors don't do it to keep ourselves within the boundaries of the law. We do it so we know when exactly its time to stop violating that law to avoid a big ticket.

buyinstuff
April 29th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Hahaha, my girly little miata is louder than that truck.

Stop being so butthurt.

Scourge
April 30th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Visit my Youtube Channel:

www.youtube.com/Jarus187

OMG, there's more...

zhao
April 30th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Speeding douchebag in a parking lot.

How fast were you accelerating to make your car lurch and dip like that chasing down that suv in the parking lot? slow the fuck down.

H4Qhbv6xFrE

oh, and i dont care, just goes to show your a shitty driver too and most of your dash cam video problems are partially your fault as well :).

AuZZZie
April 30th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Wow this guys a loser. Wannabe cop driving around with his dash cam. There was nothing even wrong in that above video except for him punching it to get on his ass. I'm assuming that was all for our benefit so we could see the plate. :facepalm:

I<3Boost
April 30th, 2013, 10:03 AM

10char

Victorious Secret
April 30th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Speeding douchebag in a parking lot.

How fast were you accelerating to make your car lurch and dip like that chasing down that suv in the parking lot? slow the fuck down.

H4Qhbv6xFrE

oh, and i dont care, just goes to show your a shitty driver too and most of your dash cam video problems are partially your fault as well :).

WHOA!

This douchebag lives near me or at least frequents those shops!! I WANT TO BE CAUGHT ON DASHCAM JUSTICE PATROL TOOOO

Also, -0.5/10. Camera is not lined up properly, didn't even bother fixing in post-production. Also, speeding like an asshat to catch another presumed asshat.

SaDisTicEM1
April 30th, 2013, 10:22 AM
if you think that obnoxious u should come sit in on the Northside Tim Horton's meet... there are trucks there that are 10x louder than what you just posted... they will give ur camera a run for its money.. then u can chase them down... in the parking lot.. they love playing cat and mouse..

chris f
April 30th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Ya, well my neon was running nitroglycerin with a 7 inch exhaust was so loud, people in the library would complain about the noise, in Calgary.

Really? You guys are hopeless. Playing who's got the lousiest exhaust on here. 780 bro!!

Victorious Secret
April 30th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Ya, well my neon was running nitroglycerin with a 7 inch exhaust was so loud, people in the library would complain about the noise, in Calgary.

Whoa, you're living dangerously.

zhao
April 30th, 2013, 12:24 PM

Really? You guys are hopeless. Playing who's got the lousiest exhaust on here. 780 bro!!

Well we gotta play something new since you won who sux the most at driving game by losing control of and crashing a car that is virtually impossible to crash

chris f
April 30th, 2013, 01:31 PM
I would say top ten for sure. There have been some good ones I can remember over the last ten years.

FourCylinderFury
April 30th, 2013, 06:50 PM

Remember this?

Hahahahaha didn't your V1 alert you that this sexy was coming.... hahahahahaha!

TheTransporter
April 30th, 2013, 07:40 PM
WHOA!

This douchebag lives near me or at least frequents those shops!! I WANT TO BE CAUGHT ON DASHCAM JUSTICE PATROL TOOOO

Also, -0.5/10. Camera is not lined up properly, didn't even bother fixing in post-production. Also, speeding like an asshat to catch another presumed asshat.

both u also live near me. watch out for my big obnoxious blue dodge diesel coming soon to the shoppers near you!!

Molson
April 30th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Lmao @ Ferrari troll.

trololol

Victorious Secret
April 30th, 2013, 08:35 PM
both u also live near me. watch out for my big obnoxious blue dodge diesel coming soon to the shoppers near you!!

Lets meet up in the Shoppers parking lot and hope we get caught on this guys Driving Justice Dashcam video podcast.

I might have to start my own thing and call it "Spotted: Obnoxious ass with a dashcam and a V1 that is too damn loud"

I<3Boost
April 30th, 2013, 08:55 PM

10char

nismomaniak
April 30th, 2013, 10:24 PM
I want that truck.

TheTransporter
May 1st, 2013, 09:37 AM
Lets meet up in the Shoppers parking lot and hope we get caught on this guys Driving Justice Dashcam video podcast.

I might have to start my own thing and call it "Spotted: Obnoxious ass with a dashcam and a V1 that is too damn loud"

for sure!! ive never seen his civic tho...and ive been here for 3 years. my truck should be on the road by the end of the week if my cherokee sells.

Victorious Secret
May 1st, 2013, 09:42 AM
for sure!! ive never seen his civic tho...and ive been here for 3 years. my truck should be on the road by the end of the week if my cherokee sells.

He picked a Civic because they are so common, we would never be able to figure out who it is.

Unless we just carefully listen for his V1 going off, that could give him away.

KLZCYA
May 1st, 2013, 10:30 AM
WHOA!

Lives right by my GF as well. Actually caught me pulling into her place with my "girly" STi. :lol:

Sideways
May 1st, 2013, 10:39 AM
LOL I live in around there too!

I used to see the girly STI but don't see it anymore what happened lol?

Victorious Secret
May 1st, 2013, 10:49 AM
Lives right by my GF as well. Actually caught me pulling into her place with my "girly" STi. :lol:

I actually like it! Its always nice to see the STI and that Aristo as I go to shoppers haha.

Jesus we are creating our own small group here, so many people in that area. Lets all invade Shopper's parking lot and be obnoxious with our cars :lol:

KLZCYA
May 1st, 2013, 10:52 AM

Been busy w/ work. :p you'll see it around!

Sideways
May 1st, 2013, 10:52 AM
There is another white Si that looks exactly like mine but it's driven by a chick lol.

Well now mine all stock it was kind of loud when It was modded hahah maybe I should get another intake and hit vtec so make it on one of these vids lol

KLZCYA
May 1st, 2013, 11:14 AM
Oh i think I've seen you/heard you arohnd

Enzo
May 1st, 2013, 12:25 PM
He picked a Civic because they are so common, we would never be able to figure out who it is.

Unless we just carefully listen for his V1 going off, that could give him away.

He drives a black Si with his name on his license plate:
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w541/enzo1234567890/JARUSCIVIC_zpsd6051978.jpg

Not very difficult to spot :dunno: