PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of Decibals???

Xpnsve
April 22nd, 2004, 07:19 PM
Anyone went to Decibals for service on tint or anything? Are they good?

Decibals
7359 104st
413-6067

:dunno:

JeffZ28
April 22nd, 2004, 07:22 PM
I've always gotten a great job at a good price from european auto tinting.

never heard of decibals

Alpha Gangsta
April 22nd, 2004, 07:23 PM
I got my windows tinted at decibals a few years back and they did a great job imo.

energie
April 22nd, 2004, 07:36 PM
I never bought anything from them, but i've been there and talked to them at some shows and they are good people.

Batgirl
April 22nd, 2004, 08:12 PM
I got my alarm and car starter there years ago and have had to go back many time for repairs on both, they also put LEDS in my door panels and I've gone back about 6 times cause the lights keep falling outta the holes or the lights go out, I think they use cheap made in taiwan shit.

TylerH
April 23rd, 2004, 07:27 AM
I got my stereo and alarm installed there and when i got my car back my gauges didn't light up. They messed with the illumination wiring somehow or unplugged the harness for the dimmer. I have to rip apart the dash and see :mad:

TylerH
April 23rd, 2004, 07:28 AM
Oh and for some reason my mom took her car there to get the tinting done and in the rear passenger window the tint is peeling off the window. Not cool

Xpnsve
April 23rd, 2004, 08:43 AM
Thanks guys, for the feedback

:bthumbup:

-]TooL[-
April 23rd, 2004, 10:31 AM
I got a back window tinted there. Still looks good other than the white powder I cant get rid of since they installed it. They installed a compustar alarm for me 3 years ago, mostly works fine, couple of small problems(bad grounding,intermittent connections). Not the greatest customer servce when I was there, but good prices.

dogstar
April 26th, 2004, 04:55 AM
my opinion is to go to european auto tinting, from what ive heard, the guy will match whatever price you can bring, and well... he does the tinting for weber motors, if its good enough for a brand new mercedes, its probably good enough for my car. :)