PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Buy and Sell rep/points feedback.

ChuckNorrisKicksAss
October 4th, 2013, 02:44 PM
I've said it several times on here that the forum needs a buy/sell feedback points system. It might help attract new members as it may give them more confidence in buying and selling on this forum. Whether they are local or not. To keep the spammers and thieves away just implement a minimum post count before you cam comment in the buy and sell section. Say 50 post. This will help initiate new members to post more, even if it's just so they can access the buy and sell section.

Danger
October 4th, 2013, 03:19 PM
The two largest rc forums I'm on have that. You either have to have to have 30 posts, real posts not just one word wonders. Or be a paid member

QPDO
October 4th, 2013, 05:14 PM
I'd +2 this, for sure. It's how I stray away or have confidence in my purchases off NSXPrime.

pheoxs
October 4th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Yeah definitely agree. Better times to help protect people from scammers

JugZ
October 4th, 2013, 06:12 PM
I'd agree, except that every transaction on here should occur face-to-face, in person, with ca$h changing hands. Eliminate: PayPal, UPS, Western Union, tracking numbers, border delays etc, etc, etc and you only buy shit that you have personally checked out and agreed to purchase.
Nothing is stopping you from creating a thread after that says "QPDO is a big cunt-bag and sold me fake Volks" for example, but you will have had your chance to inspect your merchandise beforehand, so I will taunt you.

QPDO
October 4th, 2013, 06:23 PM
But a tracking system will simply eliminate the need to visit someone face to face all together. I can't think of a single negative associated with setting it up.

JugZ
October 4th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Sure, I suppose. I believe that the initial intent of the "rep" system was this... Food for thought.