PDA

View Full Version : Looking to do my written test, any helpful information

Phantom 335i
July 11th, 2014, 01:13 PM
Hey guys Looking to go do my written test tonight, I have went over the book, any other helpful information I could use of tips before taking the writen test.

I have heard the test is fairly easy but I don't want to fail

Danger
July 11th, 2014, 01:21 PM
if you fail, you dont deserve to have a license period. It's that easy hahaha

It's all very very basic. like 'you want to turn left, a car is approaching from the other direction, who has the right of way?'

Izerous
July 11th, 2014, 01:25 PM
AMA Driver training application is a free app for iOS and Android that allows you to take sample tests.

ResidentEVO
July 11th, 2014, 01:31 PM
if you fail, you dont deserve to have a license period. It's that easy hahaha

It's all very very basic. like 'you want to turn left, a car is approaching from the other direction, who has the right of way?'

In this city, that's a reasonable question...

Phantom 335i
July 11th, 2014, 01:47 PM
wasnt sure if the test was differant for motorcycles

Danger
July 11th, 2014, 01:49 PM
In this city, that's a reasonable question...

You've got me there. Ha

Honestly I think they just change the pictures so instead of two cars you have a motorcycle. Then they add the 'what part of the lane should you ride in' question.

SilverNeonRacer
July 23rd, 2014, 05:14 PM
There are a couple motorcycle specific questions, such as if you're crossing a rail road track that's at an angle with the road(not square on) how to you cross it? do you square up to the tracks, loosen your grip and stay your course.. etc..

typically it's basic road signs and situational stuff that applies to cars.

highest you can score is 18/25, because once you get the point where you can get the rest wrong and still pass, it stops you. I was done in under 5min, and that's with their "instructions" on how to use the computer to do the test.

Phantom 335i
July 25th, 2014, 01:57 PM
written was really easy, and now lucky me gets to do the training course tonight and tomorrow

the_fornicator
July 25th, 2014, 02:14 PM
I think I only had to guess on two questions. I didn't study, but you should freshen up on your signage acumen.