PDA

View Full Version : Compustar

limecorrado
June 23rd, 2004, 04:49 PM
Hello i Have some Brief Questions About Compustar

I Recently Traded Some Stuff for a Compustar alarm
What i want to know what features does mine have and what model year it's from.

The model number on the brain is cm3200.Any info would be great.Also if anyone installs them can they give me an idea of how much to put it in a vw corrado, including power windows,kill switch,hood pin,hatch pin and whatever is common practice.Thanks

RSN CRX
June 27th, 2004, 01:40 AM
Did you get the one with the blue remote control? If so then all the things you mentioned are like the basics. There is also the proximity sensor which is good if you like to leave your windows open when you leave the car :dunno: or if its a convertable. Then there is the pager option where they put this thing on your windsheild and if someone is near your car and just wants to find you they knok on that spot and you will get a message on your control ( bad to have if your friends have nothing better to do than stand at your car and keep knoking.) Im not 100% sure how much its gonna cost you but Aero Auto parts on the south side have some pretty damn good deals. I got mine istalled at MegaWatt Autosource for 600 but that was a while back and i didnt get some of the options but then i went to Aero and got auto door locks for 150, which was the best deal in town by far. But i guarantee you that that alarm is worth every penny.

RSN CRX
June 27th, 2004, 01:46 AM
i work with the guy's daughter who owns Aero so ill ask her tomorow how much it will cost you.

RSN CRX
June 27th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I asked her and she didnt know anything so just give em a call @ 440-6017. the address is 7304 50St.

limecorrado
June 28th, 2004, 08:32 AM
Thanks