PDA

View Full Version : GReddy Turbo Timer Installations

RSN CRX
June 26th, 2004, 11:23 AM
Hey guys I was just wondering if someone knows where I can get instructions on how to install a Greddy turbo timer on my 97 Eclipse or if you know a place that will do it for cheap?

Thanks

twinturbo
June 26th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Good question! I was wondering the same thing. Me and my buddy were searching for a shop that knows how yesterday and had no luck. One shop refused because he thought it was a performance part and didn't want to be accused if the motor popped. Then we went to a performance truck store because I figured those turbo diesel owners might have them, and they had no idea what it was either! And the worst part is we have 2 timers and no instructions.
Anyway - if you find a shop that knows what a turbo timer even is, let me know.

RSready
June 26th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Check the sponsor forums, I'm sure any shop like Pro Drag, FulBlown, or Apex could do it for you.

Blaine B.
June 26th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by twinturbo
Good question! I was wondering the same thing. Me and my buddy were searching for a shop that knows how yesterday and had no luck.
You didn't search very hard. Cakewalk with the harness.

dsm112
June 27th, 2004, 12:57 AM
plug and play with the harness...i did mine on my dsm fairly easy with no instructions

RSN CRX
June 27th, 2004, 07:28 PM
I contacted Apex and they said it should be between $65-100. Not bad of a price, i think ill get it done this week.

twinturbo
June 27th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by dsm112
plug and play with the harness...i did mine on my dsm fairly easy with no instructions

Then how did you know where each wire goes. If I had a wiring diagram for the turbo timer then this would be easy, but I have nothing, zilch, nada!