PDA

View Full Version : Honda and Acura parts (Matrix??)

superpirate25
July 28th, 2004, 09:26 AM

scooby_dooby
July 28th, 2004, 09:56 AM
hey bro, a member of our club albertaintegras got me a pretty good dicount on oem parts, best part is there's no middleman

just call southside acura, ask for troy and say you're a buddy of daves,

here's my thread http://www.abtegs.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=30&sid=3f4073e3bcc7c5792588ed98062acf7d

hope dave doesn't mind :dunno:

///AMGPWR
July 28th, 2004, 02:50 PM
I got my wheels from Matrix, and it was the biggest "jugfuck" I've ever seen..

I waited almost 6hrs for my credit application to get through, because they didnt fax out the right info..

I had to come to the shop a day later because the rims they said they had in stock.... werent in stock.

I got a phone call saying that the rims where there like 5days later, and they were the wrong color..

I had to leave again and come back 6hrs later because they were too "busy" to mount the rubber on the rim. (even though lee said they had time)

I came back, and he left my lugs for my car in the showroom cause matrix was closed, and when I went to put them on.. he had only given me 16 bolts... my car has 20.

I dont recommend dealing with Matrix Motorsports....

Although EZ recieves alot of bashing, he hooked me up with the missing hardware I needed, and helped me put the tire on my car.. So maybe look into asking kevin..

My experiences...... but still my 2cents. kevin

E-Z Motorsports
July 28th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Yes :bthumbup: OEM parts

Kevin you hooked us up at SCN being our PHOTOGRAPHER now its our turn to hook you up with the OEM parts that you need

Kevin will hook Kevin up there is too many Kevin's at E-Z Motorsports :D hahaha

The Team ;)

scooby_dooby
July 28th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by scooby_dooby
hey bro, a member of our club albertaintegras got me a pretty good dicount on oem parts, best part is there's no middleman

fatstickman
July 30th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by DC5PWR
I got my wheels from Matrix, and it was the biggest "jugfuck" I've ever seen..

I waited almost 6hrs for my credit application to get through, because they didnt fax out the right info..

I had to come to the shop a day later because the rims they said they had in stock.... werent in stock.

I got a phone call saying that the rims where there like 5days later, and they were the wrong color..

I had to leave again and come back 6hrs later because they were too "busy" to mount the rubber on the rim. (even though lee said they had time)

I came back, and he left my lugs for my car (http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw) in the showroom cause matrix was closed, and when I went to put them on.. he had only given me 16 bolts... my car has 20.

I dont recommend dealing with Matrix Motorsports....

Although EZ recieves alot of bashing, he hooked me up with the missing hardware I needed, and helped me put the tire on my car.. So maybe look into asking kevin..

My experiences...... but still my 2cents. kevin

I have to agree with u... I hate Matrix.... I get the feeling that they don't care... I went to get some lowering springs and shocks, they gave me a pretty good deal, and said they'd be in in a week..

A week and a half later I called and they said they were in. So I got to pick them up... they were playing on the comp for 15 min looking at diff rims on diff cars... then they tell me that the place where they ordered weren't in stock...

In the mean time I payed for everything, then they have the nerve to say that they can have them in 3-4 weeks... that was soo pathetic...

I started to call other places to get prices....When I went back to get my money back I got this old guy saying that u can't cancel an order that has gone through.... Then another guy said " yeah, they haven't been ordered" I was like then give me my fucking money back....

I will never go back to them again... and urge people to do the same..

Garage Works in the place to go now.