PDA

View Full Version : need header and catback system

LudeDude19
September 5th, 2004, 01:13 PM
any recommendations?!

RSN CRX
September 5th, 2004, 09:10 PM
It all depends on how much you wanna spend. DC makes some of the best headers out there but they are not cheap. For exhaust system I would for sure go with GReddy as it gives a nice and not load sound and adds performace. But if you wanna go the cheap rout go with Ractive all the way.

LudeDude19
September 6th, 2004, 01:39 PM
i'm actually looking more for PLACES to buy it from and not brand names. I'm going to get a DC header and i'm jus tlooking for a nice catback system now

RSN CRX
September 6th, 2004, 03:19 PM
In that case try APEX. I heard a lot of good things about them or Blaine at ProDrag is great and is always willing to help out.

95IntegraRS
September 6th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Go to Apex Modified man. They are on Parson Road, you can find all the info you need here : www.apexmodified.ca

They are great and they can definately help ya out man.

Xx D-MAN xX
September 7th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Since you drive a honda prelude, why don't become an official member of the EPC.

That way, you can receive discounts at our affiliated shops such as PE Tuning, Speedtech Racing Development, Pro Drag Performance, Matrix Motorsports, and many more...

LudeDude19
September 7th, 2004, 07:27 PM
ok thanks..i'll call them tomorrow if i get a lunch hour:confused:
anyways i'm guessing EPC stands for edmontonpreludeclub?

Neo-Blue99GASE
September 8th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Id go to Apex, the did a great job on my exhaust. They might give you a deal as well if you tell them your part of 780.

Wookey
September 8th, 2004, 02:33 AM
I too am also going to have to say go to Apex Modified. They are a great bunch of guys and there exhaust work is very nice. No hack jobs at all... Unless requested.. haha:bthumbup:

Bump for Adam and the crew at Apex:bthumbup: :beer:

Xx D-MAN xX
September 8th, 2004, 07:38 AM
Yes, the EPC stands for Edmonton Prelude Club.

I didn't realize you were from BC, you should hook up with the Vancouver Prelude Club.

LudeDude19
September 8th, 2004, 01:57 PM
yeah, thing is, i'm ALOT closer to edmonton then i am to vancouver.. van is about 20hour drive away and edmonton is about 6. I think i'll buy the exhaust from either pro drag or apex and then get it installed at a muffler shop here in town