PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest...........

Clem
October 31st, 2002, 01:35 AM
We might have a line on complete turbo kits with the proper turbo setups (see: most people adding turbos now are using mixed and matched exhaust and turbine housings) with the proper exhaust manifolds.

Unfortunately at this time we don't have the facilities to do installation or tuning, but we can supply the parts. We may be able to service your turbos as well. Currently we rebulid/repair/sell turbos for heavy equipment applications. CAT, Cummins, Detroit.

Would anybody be interested or have any comments or advice?

Thanks in advance.

Cyanide Ride
October 31st, 2002, 08:39 AM
What type of equipment do you currently have?
I Take it then everything rebuilt in shop?\
Will/Do you supply a complete set of accessories and/or upgrades?
Custom requests?

Clem
October 31st, 2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by BlueTurboEGG@Oct 31 2002, 02:39 PM
What type of equipment do you currently have?
I Take it then everything rebuilt in shop?\
Will/Do you supply a complete set of accessories and/or upgrades?
Custom requests?
Right now we have the equipment to rebuild turbos (we do diesel applications already) In regards to accessories and/or upgrades/custom requests what did you have in mind?

Cyanide Ride
October 31st, 2002, 09:05 AM
gaskets, heat sheilds, water and oil plumbing (ie. fittings for water and oil, etc.)

If I wanted my turbo upgraded to a T-66 or something crazy like that.

If I wanted to have the housing machined, or extrude honed os something similar...

Do you have the facilities to accomodate that? (not that I would, just asking:) )

Stuff like that...

Clem
October 31st, 2002, 09:15 AM
"gaskets, heat sheilds, water and oil plumbing (ie. fittings for water and oil, etc.)

If I wanted my turbo upgraded to a T-66 or something crazy like that."

We would probably supply or be able to get a hold of the item.

"If I wanted to have the housing machined, or extrude honed os something similar..."

I could probably refer you somewhere.

I am in contact with our suppliers for full details of their kits, also it is part of my information quest at SEMA.

Please keep in mind that at this time we don't have the facilities to do installation or tuning.

Clem
October 31st, 2002, 05:20 PM
Update:

Our supplier is currently working on an Acura kit and some VW stuff. I'll have more detailed info within the next few months.

prophet_ca
November 19th, 2002, 03:16 PM
prices would be nice.. how much for a standard rebuild ie (Trust collar, Trust bearing, Bearing, Lock nut (for wheel shaft), O-ring kit: compressor housing and back plate, Piston ring kit: Compressor housing and Turbine housing, Lock Plates: Compressor housing qty 3 Turbine housing qty 3 Back plate qty 3, Bolt kit: Compressor housing qty 6 Turbine housing qty 6 Back plate qty 6 )

Clem
November 19th, 2002, 03:44 PM
prophet email me some part/model numbers and what you're interested in and I can get a parts quote for you. We do not have the complete kits yet but I can still get components.

clem@e46fanatics.com

silverSE
November 25th, 2002, 07:21 PM
i was just aboot to buy a Rev Hard kit. should i wait? is revhard no good?

Blaine B.
November 27th, 2002, 12:30 AM
Revhard and DRAG make very decent turbo kits.

Nightstalker
December 3rd, 2002, 10:34 PM
I wonder what would happen if you took a turbo off one of those huge engines and threw it on something like a b16... run a nitrous system to get it up to speed... that would be sweet..