PDA

View Full Version : 780tuners mod team

Bucktown
January 14th, 2005, 03:23 AM
if you guys could use some consideration before editing/deleting somones post, or at leased READ the thread to determine context before altering something that was adventageous to my sale, it would be greatly appreciated.

thread here... (http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22427)

Blaine was answering a question that was asked specifically by someone, and i would appreciate it if it were returned to its original form please.

I would ask that i would be extended the same courtesy that other sellers (members, sponsors) recieve, and allow me to determine the relevance of somones post in my own thread.

next time i need something altered in a for sale thread of mine, ill ask for it.

January 14th, 2005, 11:15 AM
The post will not be returned to its original state.

The editted post originally contained trap speed and drag times, no other information.
There is no specific question asking about what 1/4 mile drag times were achieved.
It was hijacking.

Thank you for posting up your concerns.

780Tuners Moderating Team.

SilverZ24
January 14th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Moderator
The post will not be returned to its original state.

It was hijacking.

780Tuners Moderating Team.

You guys should realize that sometimes even if a post is not 100% on-topic that it can still have a positive contribution to the thread and other people will want to read it.

:rolleyes:

Mark Seto
January 14th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Hi Bucktown,

As stated, we won't be changing the post back. What we will do for you is review the incident with the moderating team.

Thanks.