PDA

View Full Version : WoW calgary trip

dogstar
February 14th, 2003, 01:19 PM
well, its coming close to final decision time, and i need to know, who if anyone is interested in sharing costs for a ride to calgary.

im 90% sure ill be leaving early saturday morning, arriving in time for breakfast before the show opens, hitting the big show for a bit, then grabbing dinner before making the drive back, arriving home someplace between 10-12 pm, depending.

if your interested and want to take the trip, let me know either in here or through PMs.

Xx D-MAN xX
February 14th, 2003, 04:59 PM
Are you driving down, renting a car, or looking for a ride?

redbaron303
February 14th, 2003, 05:34 PM
Guys... try and come sunday... that's when Matt (Chromedragon) and I are going... I think there's 4 of us going then?

dogstar
February 16th, 2003, 08:41 PM
driving down, possibly in a rental, possibly scamming the family ride.

i might go sunday, depends if my coworker doesnt go, cause hes gotta work sunday and wed been planning this for quite a while.

SilverZ24
February 18th, 2003, 11:29 PM
Just a question.... is the World of Wheels in Calgary really that much different than the show in Edmonton the following week? I have never been to the Calgary one mainly because I just assumed it was virtually the same... :dunno:

redbaron303
February 19th, 2003, 12:31 AM
The one in edmonton the following week is to display new cars, by the edmonton motor dealers association. World of Wheels are custom rides.

mrprecidia
February 19th, 2003, 01:21 PM
It is the same as what powerama is here.

uncle ben
February 19th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Sounds like fun, I dont know my way around calgary though, but i'll take you down there. A warning though, only the best for my baby.....premium! So if you want to split the cost of gas with a premium gas whore like me, then I think i'd go, hell I got nothing better to do :D

When exactly and where is the show?

mrprecidia
February 20th, 2003, 12:34 AM
it is this Fri, Sat, Sun at the round up centre

redbaron303
February 20th, 2003, 12:40 AM
We're going sunday...

ChromeDragon
February 20th, 2003, 03:13 AM
Yep we're heading down on Sunday morning, if there is anyone else that wants to head out on Sunday let us know, we could possibly caravan, big group of cars cruising down!

Chromey

Xx D-MAN xX
February 20th, 2003, 11:17 AM
Does anyone have interest in going down first thing Saturday morning? That's when I'm going since I'm attending the v8less EMDA volunteer meeting on Sunday night so Saturday is the only day I can go.

If anyone is interested, let me know so we can make arrangements.

Mark Seto
February 21st, 2003, 12:52 AM
D'arcy (or anyone else), I will be at WoW on Sat Evening, but only for an hour for some quick meetings.

Call me 910-6266

Loose
February 21st, 2003, 08:30 AM
I'd caravan, but I have to pick up someone in Red Deer. I'll be leaving Saturday morning.

mrprecidia
February 21st, 2003, 12:46 PM
me, my gf and my bro are heading up on saturday morning, but we will be spending the night in Calgary and coming back sunday morning.

redbaron303
February 21st, 2003, 11:55 PM
People that are going on Saturday... Have a great day and drive safe! We'll be heading down on Sunday so we'll be catching the last leg of the show :D Hopefully the roads will be good for all of us!

~Chris