PDA

View Full Version : E-Z Motorsports

1JZ_Cresta
January 13th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Why do E-Z motorsports threads get locked all the time is someone trying to hide??

AWM3
January 13th, 2006, 01:48 AM
cuz they get out of hand with flaming.....and mods lock em......i dont think anyone i strying to hide anything.....if anything its totally the opposite

1JZ_Cresta
January 13th, 2006, 01:56 AM
hmm interesting point of view!!!

turbohatch
January 13th, 2006, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by 1JZ_Cresta

Why do you hate them so much?

2003specv
January 13th, 2006, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by turbohatch
Why do you hate them so much? Seriously?

Billy
January 13th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Oh dear. IBTL!

turbohatch
January 13th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by 2003specv
Seriously?

yes seriously, the guy works for fulblown, how has he had any experience with them?

1JZ_Cresta
January 13th, 2006, 11:33 AM
sorry guys just to dispell the rumors i dont haste e-z and the sig of mine was a comment someone left me. i just thought it was funny . anyways i was just wondering why almost all the e-z threads get locked simple question i was hoping the mods would be able to tell me but meh whatever. And yes i do work at Fulblown

turbohatch
January 13th, 2006, 11:47 AM
sorry guys just to dispell the rumors i dont haste e-z and the sig of mine was a comment someone left me. i just thought it was funny . anyways i was just wondering why almost all the e-z threads get locked simple question i was hoping the mods would be able to tell me but meh whatever. And yes i do work at Fulblown

thats all i wanted to know, cause it seems like you had a bad experience there, and this is a feedback thread, so i wanted to see what happened to you? Just seeing what kind of other story's there is.:thumbup:

DelSoln
January 13th, 2006, 11:49 AM
They turn into a flame war and then things are brought up from under the rug. Either way if you work at Fulblown just keep up the good work and stay out of the drama.

1JZ_Cresta
January 13th, 2006, 11:58 AM
thjanks guys a nd i will keep up the good work feel free to give us some feedback too whether good or bad (we need to know what we can do better)!!!! thanks again.

REFLUX
January 13th, 2006, 12:46 PM

It's not only a "point of view," it is a fact.

In the vast majority of threads involving E-Z Motorsports, it goes entirely off topic, major flaming ensues, people start getting pissed off over something stupid & petty....this all leads to a lock.

This is just a few items among a large list of others that leads to certain feedback threads being locked.

Malaria
January 13th, 2006, 11:02 PM
y not delete the posts that r off topic?

REFLUX
January 14th, 2006, 12:57 PM
I try to but it's difficult to get them all when the thread is super long.
The formatting of the forum doesn't allow for a quick & easy method to delete posts.

Malaria
January 14th, 2006, 06:48 PM
i c, well then the solution is plainly obvious, if you dont want a ez motorsports thread to be deleted, dont make one :D

icydude
January 16th, 2006, 06:20 PM
easier yet is implement a mod in the php allowing in thread deleteing:dunno:

Charles_00civic
January 30th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Omg.. I can solve this. Make a "E-Z IS GOOD THREAD" and an "S2K_POWER hates E-Z thread"