PDA

View Full Version : Amature photo shoot

Perilous_Enterprises
April 12th, 2003, 01:02 PM
Just curious...
A friend of mine is an amature photographer, and he's got some good tallent at it too... anyhoo, we occasionally go out and take pics of our cars... I drive, he takes the pics...

He wants to take some pictures of a group of cars (preferably honda/acura) all tearing through some twisties.. so I'm wonderin if there's anyone here that would be interested.. perhaps during a meet it could be arranged..??

So yeah, if this intrests you, please let me know. He enters his pics into amature photography sites, and if any of his pics are published he'll pay royalties to those whos cars are involved. Mind you, said sums wouldn't total much more than a few dollars...

Also, we're looking to make a video... Some kind of action/drama streetracing tale... this is just in the planning phase tho, but if anyone has ideas for plot, location, or any suggestions regarding it, I'd like to hear them.

So yeah, post or email me if you're interested.. ;) thnx

Bob

darkman
April 12th, 2003, 01:27 PM
God damn! I've been looking for someone to do stuff like that! Where have you been? INTERESTED!

JDC™
April 12th, 2003, 02:10 PM
I think groundzerotalon , aka: drag-on, aka: shift-movie

is plannign something to cover the movie aspect, perhaps contact him

Perilous_Enterprises
April 12th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Grooby.. ;) I'm all for getting in on the movie.. well, if I can..

And yeah, as for the photo shoot, I don't know when we're going out again, but I'll post when we set something up...

Anymore takers..??

Bob

Zazam
April 12th, 2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Perilous_Enterprises@Apr 12 2003, 11:02 AM
He wants to take some pictures of a group of cars (preferably honda/acura) all tearing through some twisties..
I'd be interested although I don't have a honda or acura, but will nissan's do?

Perilous_Enterprises
April 12th, 2003, 04:51 PM
I'd be interested although I don't have a honda or acura, but will nissan's do?

Well I dunno... *looks around...*

Yeah sure... hehe :)

If there's any meets commin up right quick here I could tag along and get my photographing fiend.. er. .um friend to join me. Take some nice stills and maybe get some of a cruise... then set up a 'highspeed shoot' for some other time....

Anyhoo, like I stated earlier, he just wants as large of a group of cars as we could get for our shoots... And Honda/Acura is just our bias... anyone with a car; regardless of condition would be welcome.. :)

Bob

p.s. - and maybe get some hotties in there too... you know ... B)

got_ae86
April 13th, 2003, 09:06 AM
How about a Toyota sliding them twisties? :blink: :D
I'm interested.

ChromeDragon
April 13th, 2003, 10:19 AM
I'd recommend to your friend to not do any of this stuff on open city streets. Anything that is done illegally will not be used by magazines, because of their position of influence they can not condone a street racing world.

Chromey

Perilous_Enterprises
April 13th, 2003, 10:43 AM
I appreciate your concerns.. :) However, we usually do this in places that are either newly developed or recently abandoned.. such as new subdivisions, or old parking lots. Although we never really seek official permission, we go to places where there would be the least hassel.. There was one time when a cop stopped to see what we were doing, and she said so long as we kept to the speed limit (which we did.. mostly..) it wouldn't be a major prob.

But yeah, my point.. we try to keep it as close to "legal" as we can...

Bob

Perilous_Enterprises
April 15th, 2003, 06:16 PM
Friendly bump..

Benny
April 15th, 2003, 08:09 PM
Sorry to Hijack the thread, I also do this stuff, and I reside in Calgary so if anyone is interested but is not in E-Town, lemmie know.

www.psylence.com

thats my website.