PDA

View Full Version : 780 and their rules????

nismokutz
October 2nd, 2006, 12:26 AM
780Tuners
Administrator

My Ride:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by shawley
is the site communist?

we can't talk about someone thats not a sponcor?

so i can't say hey my buddys shopin the states UNnatural is going a sr20 into a nissan hardbody truck, just because theyare not a sponcor

thats bullshit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are our rules. Sponsor support is our main concern. If you have a problem with this - please leave.

u guys (780tuners) aren't to bright are you, obviously you are gunna piss off alot of ppl with your petty "rules". your only concern is money in ur guys pocket and the spotlight on 780 only. which i find lame as we want the car scene to grow here. i'm personally not good at ranting here so i hope more ppl will voice there concerns will 780 and there "rules" as i don't wanna see ron or other ppl leaving this forum as they bring excitment and another level to the scene

ResidentEVO
October 2nd, 2006, 12:32 AM
I agree. That's pretty weaksauce for a banning.

se-i
October 2nd, 2006, 12:33 AM
First of I should say that Ron deserves to be on the list even though he didnt make 2 passes it rained. I feel he has proved himself not only this year but the last few years. I also dont want to see him gone but it looks like he is. As for the sponsor thing :dunno:. And now Shawley is banned for speaking his mind.

:drama:

nismokutz
October 2nd, 2006, 12:34 AM
we are all gunna be banned...haha...lol... no freedom of speech here eh....lol

Charles
October 2nd, 2006, 12:36 AM
I could care less..
its not like we dont have another forum :rolleyes:

se-i
October 2nd, 2006, 12:36 AM
There is nothing to ban us for in this thread. We have all have opinions. :rolleyes:

ResidentEVO
October 2nd, 2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by se-i
There is nothing to ban us for in this thread. We have all have opinions. :rolleyes:

Apparently, that's enough.

nismokutz
October 2nd, 2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Charles
I could care less..
its not like we dont have another forum :rolleyes:

to true, i haven't been there forever...lol

SUPRAMAN
October 2nd, 2006, 12:38 AM
A black eye for 780tuners...
I hope that eveything works out for everone...

I love all sponsors

300zxgal
October 2nd, 2006, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by newred
A black eye for 780tuners...
I hope that eveything works out for everone...

I love all sponcors

sponsors

with an s

yeesh

ResidentEVO
October 2nd, 2006, 12:40 AM
For fuck's sake people..

It's

SPONSORS!

nitr0
October 2nd, 2006, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by nismokutz
780Tuners
Administrator

My Ride:

quote:
Originally posted by shawley
is the site communist?

we can't talk about someone thats not a sponcor?

so i can't say hey my buddys shopin the states UNnatural is going a sr20 into a nissan hardbody truck, just because theyare not a sponcor

thats bullshit

These are our rules. Sponsor support is our main concern. If you have a problem with this - please leave.

u guys (780tuners) aren't to bright are you, obviously you are gunna piss off alot of ppl with your petty "rules". your only concern is money in ur guys pocket and the spotlight on 780 only. which i find lame as we want the car scene to grow here. i'm personally not good at ranting here so i hope more ppl will voice there concerns will 780 and there "rules" as i don't wanna see ron or other ppl leaving this forum as they bring excitment and another level to the scene

x2

SUPRAMAN
October 2nd, 2006, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD
For fuck's sake people..

It's

SPONSORS!

sorry, I sorry, please don't Banned me please don't

nismokutz
October 2nd, 2006, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by newred
sorry, I sorry, please don't Banned me please don't

haha

Kris@Revolution
October 2nd, 2006, 01:22 AM
First of I should say that Ron deserves to be on the list even though he didnt make 2 passes it rained. I feel he has proved himself not only this year but the last few years. I also dont want to see him gone but it looks like he is. As for the sponsor thing :dunno:. And now Shawley is banned for speaking his mind.

For the list part the rules were stated at the begining of the year and no one had a problem with them. Why should they change now? Ron still has a couple of chances this year to get his back up time so hopefully he can get his car back out. And he isn't even upset about the list he is mad because they edited his post and took out one of his sponsors he was thanking. Which seems pretty sad and imature.

ResidentEVO
October 2nd, 2006, 01:24 AM
The rules shouldn't change.

notaturbotalon
October 2nd, 2006, 01:25 AM
Very immature,...

COLOR
http://www.puresportscar.com/images/dto/psc/specs/BFG-logo.gif

:p

Charles
October 2nd, 2006, 01:27 AM
Oh man,... COLOR!?@!?$!#@$%RK!#@RK@#

http://www.netcar.pl/home/1155/o/rich/goodrich.jpg

baker_jeff
October 2nd, 2006, 01:58 AM
This board should be about helping the scene grow, not about making money from sponsors. Sure it needs money to run the board, but fuck. :confused:

RWD
October 2nd, 2006, 03:22 AM
i got new tires today.. u guess it

Brandon GC8
October 2nd, 2006, 03:39 AM
I really can’t believe all this shit. First Ron is gone, now shawley is banned. What’s up with all the b.s. Some guy is just trying to give a shout out to the people that helped him with his success, and because they’re not a shitting sponsor you have to go and edit his thread. Again BULL SHIT!!!!! What happened to the ability for us to speak our mind, and not be censored? And like Shawley said, is this shit a fucking dictatorship?

I truly think that two helpful people from the scene have been lost, and it’s truly a shame.

Brandon

P.S. BFGoodrich 4life.........

Charles
October 2nd, 2006, 03:54 AM
Anyone that wants to chat up in a forum where you can say mostly anything come check out www.nlrcarclub.com

we already have lots of 780 regulars on there anyways

SilverZ24
October 2nd, 2006, 08:04 AM
So why is it that everytime 780Tuners puts up a pole asking how they are doing with the moderating most people vote they are doing a good job??? :dunno:

I'm tempted to pay the $300 a year just so I can post whatever I want, threaten people and never have to worry about getting banned. Anyone what to be on my "crew", you will be above the rules too. :p

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 08:16 AM
Sorry guys, these are our rules.

PS - yes this is a form of dictatorship. We have commitments to our sponsors. An yes - you can be banned for opinions. Maybe the rules are wrong, but we will enforce them.

What was done to Ron's post regarding his shop was harsh, but this is how we will run the site. Shawley was banned because he was banned once, we lifted it because he said his attitude would change - so this is a last straw for him.

This has nothing to do with Ron's fantastic achievements.

Again, there are many other sites that you can do this, www.nexopia.com, www.edmontononline.com and as users have mentioned - NLR, that have different rules.

These are the rules we've decided to use.

Seriously, we all need to calm down. Its just a website! If the rules and environment aren't to your liking - go for a drive our visit another forum, or approach the problem professionally. Some of you have my phone number and if you have suggestions, fire them off to me in person. Posting blatant insults to our forum and rules isn't going to get you anywhere!

Can't_stop_ns
October 2nd, 2006, 08:34 AM
My main issue with moderation on this message board is the fact its extreamly inconsistant.

Insomniac
October 2nd, 2006, 08:52 AM
markis,

Didn't you just shoot yourself in the foot? Ron would have made you money by attending your events. Now he's boycotting them.

:loco:

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 09:17 AM
I don't disagree Chris, even though this has nothing to do with V8less events, I am enforcing 780Tuners rules.

Again, I'm open to sugestions here.

Again this has nothing to do with Ron's excellent achievements - there is no political agenda here. Bascially we are enforcing rules where we have sponsors, and non-sponsors. If you're a sponsor, you can tell us about your achievements, we'll be happy to promote it.

If you're not, tell us about your personal achievements, you won't have a problem.

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Can't_stop_ns
My main issue with moderation on this message board is the fact its extreamly inconsistant.

I totally agree with this, some of us like myself have a very hardline with rules, other moderators are more relaxed. We'll aim to get better.

vr6T
October 2nd, 2006, 09:35 AM
Most websites in the world now have "sponsors"... you know what that gets them? A 2X6" spot to display their name, not a guarantee noone elses name can be mentioned in a post. Don't think for 1 second 780 tuners is "just a website", because they know you are behind it, and the events you put on each year (DTP/v8less/SCC etc.) For ANYONE who turns their back on this site, they will turn it on all your events. I know you already stated to me that you are focusing your attention more to the general masses then the fast players, but a car like Ron's will single handedly draw a few dozen people to an event. Guys that have been in the scene for more then 1 year don't want to go watch a bunch of newbies shoot their 16 second car down the track. The more you piss people off with your decisions, the more motivation people have to put on events events exactly like you've been having. Everyone is trying to support the import scene, but their not going to do it based on your rules. My prediction is that 2007 will bring some new players hosting events, and these events will be where the key players in the import scene will be hanging out.

McFly
October 2nd, 2006, 09:45 AM
at the next united cycle meet this friday we can do some coo planning.

a virtual sit in maybe :lol:
or maybe sit out.
kill the board:dunno:

Boycot events.....
Maybe i should go to a 780event with BF goodrich painted on my shitbox:asshole:

DarrylBleau
October 2nd, 2006, 10:08 AM
Just for the record, I have to say that I think this is entirely blown out of proportion. I didn't have any problem with Ron saying 'hey thanks to my sponsors blah blah' (not sure if I should reproduce the sentence here...) and I'm sure most people didn't, but if it was against the 780 rules then I guess it was, and a simple pm to Ron might have resolved it quietly and peacefully. If I had made the same post and was told nicely that it was against the rules I wouldn't have been offended or anything, and I would have either paid for sponsorship or edited my post.

My point here is that this didn't really need to be a big deal... I'm not sure what escalated it, but I'm seeing a molehill here being made a mountain of.

Also, the 'Top10' list issue is entirely separate as far as I see it, but without Ron on it, it loses much of the credibility we were trying to build into it when we went through the bitchfest over the rules last year. The fact that he hasn't run a backup pass to be 'officially' on the list is irrelevant, assume that he had, and was on the list entirely according to the 'rules', and asked to be removed from it, the 'Top10' list is now mostly BS, which I think sucks.

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by vr6T
Most websites in the world now have "sponsors"... you know what that gets them? A 2X6" spot to display their name, not a guarantee noone elses name can be mentioned in a post. Don't think for 1 second 780 tuners is "just a website", because they know you are behind it, and the events you put on each year (DTP/v8less/SCC etc.) For ANYONE who turns their back on this site, they will turn it on all your events. I know you already stated to me that you are focusing your attention more to the general masses then the fast players, but a car like Ron's will single handedly draw a few dozen people to an event. Guys that have been in the scene for more then 1 year don't want to go watch a bunch of newbies shoot their 16 second car down the track. The more you piss people off with your decisions, the more motivation people have to put on events events exactly like you've been having. Everyone is trying to support the import scene, but their not going to do it based on your rules. My prediction is that 2007 will bring some new players hosting events, and these events will be where the key players in the import scene will be hanging out.

We have a disagreement - I respect your opinion. Not sure how this became about SCC - but yes, I will be first to admit that our rules don't promote the fastest or very competitive shootout market. I think there is a market there for anyone who wants to run an event like that.

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by DarrylBleau
Just for the record, I have to say that I think this is entirely blown out of proportion. I didn't have any problem with Ron saying 'hey thanks to my sponsors blah blah' (not sure if I should reproduce the sentence here...) and I'm sure most people didn't, but if it was against the 780 rules then I guess it was, and a simple pm to Ron might have resolved it quietly and peacefully. If I had made the same post and was told nicely that it was against the rules I wouldn't have been offended or anything, and I would have either paid for sponsorship or edited my post.

My point here is that this didn't really need to be a big deal... I'm not sure what escalated it, but I'm seeing a molehill here being made a mountain of.

Also, the 'Top10' list issue is entirely separate as far as I see it, but without Ron on it, it loses much of the credibility we were trying to build into it when we went through the bitchfest over the rules last year. The fact that he hasn't run a backup pass to be 'officially' on the list is irrelevant, assume that he had, and was on the list entirely according to the 'rules', and asked to be removed from it, the 'Top10' list is now mostly BS, which I think sucks.

Totally agree.

The original post had: "Revolution Motorsports Sets New Import Record!"

Since Revolution is not a sponsor, we removed his business name. Pretty black and white there. The BF Goodrich thing was probably a bad idea to remove.

Again, if we had motive to downplay Ron's achievements, the post would have been removed entirely. Ron's achievements are fantastic, and deserving to be top of the list. I welcome Ron to repost his personal achievements, just repect our rules to provide as much value to our sponsors as possible.

Hi post has been re-opened and is here:

http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49690

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 10:48 AM
Oh and the "list" I don't have anything to do with that. It's managed by Z_fan who does a fantastic job.

McFly
October 2nd, 2006, 10:52 AM
The list had nothing to do with this at all.:dunno:
why does it keep being brought up?

Kris@Revolution
October 2nd, 2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Markis
Seriously, we all need to calm down. Its just a website!

Exactly it is just a website, it is a local forum so that people into cars have a place to talk about them. You are telling us to calm down but yet you are the one editing posts because a personal sponsors name was mentioned and that sponsor doesn't thicken your wallet by paying to be part of this site. Why don't you have a poll with all the sponsors on this board and see if any of them even care about all this BS. Like James said being a sponsor gets your name posted on the site to help spread their name around and draw in buisness. It shouldn't mean that no one else can mention another shop with out their post being edited.

DarrylBleau
October 2nd, 2006, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by McFly

Because (as far as I see it) Ron asked to be removed from the list as a result of the conflict. Yes, it should be a totally separate issue, but seems it's not. I think the 'Top10' list should be autonomous from any particular forum or organization (other than, a 'top10' organization).

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by DSM
Exactly it is just a website, it is a local forum so that people into cars have a place to talk about them. You are telling us to calm down but yet you are the one editing posts because a personal sponsors name was mentioned and that sponsor doesn't thicken your wallet by paying to be part of this site. Why don't you have a poll with all the sponsors on this board and see if any of them even care about all this BS. Like James said being a sponsor gets your name posted on the site to help spread their name around and draw in buisness. It shouldn't mean that no one else can mention another shop with out their post being edited.

We do actually. And overwhelmingly, they support this structure.

Kris@Revolution
October 2nd, 2006, 11:04 AM
Since Revolution is not a sponsor, we removed his business name. Pretty black and white there.

So since Revolution Motorsports is no longer and sponsor does that mean he has the change his name? Seems just as mature as editing his post.:dunno:

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by McFly

It doesn't really. I don't want people thinking there is a political agenda here to downplay Ron's achievements. This is and should be only about 780Tuners forum policy about sponsors.

McFly
October 2nd, 2006, 11:07 AM
Anyways this is the time of Ron's Revolution
:lol:

We call for a democracy :dunno:

RSready
October 2nd, 2006, 11:10 AM
Totally agree.

The original post had: "Revolution Motorsports Sets New Import Record!"

Since Revolution is not a sponsor, we removed his business name. Pretty black and white there. The BF Goodrich thing was probably a bad idea to remove.

So if I was to make a post "HKS Supra runs 8 second pass in Japan" (Just totally making this up BTW) you would edit out HKS because they are not a sponsor of the site?

A thread a while ago was about two Top Secret drift cars for sale. They aren't sponsors of the site. Shouldn't you delete that thread to protect sponsors on here who sell cars?

Basically you are saying no companies, other than sponsors, can be mentioned. And well, that's pretty restrictive.

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by DSM
So since Revolution Motorsports is no longer and sponsor does that mean he has the change his name? Seems just as mature as editing his post.:dunno:

If want to get anal yeah - but this comes back to the discussion about inconsistency that we have to get better at.

Thanks for the feedback. I will take this up with the moderators and try to come up with a better solution. For those who decide to stick around, we appreciate it.

DarrylBleau
October 2nd, 2006, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by DSM

Well, I can see his point on that, to some degree. If I post 'Darryl's Super Speedworx runs 7.3@174 in a daily driven minivan on 87 octane!', it's obvious that the intention of the post is advertising for 'Darryl's Super Speedworx' and that I want to get the business of the local minivans as a result of my run.

If the site is set up that you have to pay to advertise, then to post something like that (as a business, because it is an advertisement) then I should pay. Otherwise, why would anyone pay to be a sponsor? Just make free posts that serve as your ads and let the other suckers pay.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, to solicit business on a paid sponsor site, you have to be a paid sponsor. This is no different from many other sponsor-supported sites. Whether you consider a business posting up it's accomplishments as soliciting business is up to personal opinion I suppose.

I guess the question would become then, what if it's not intended as business solicitation, like say, Bob (an individual, not connected to a shop) goes down to Australia, and sees 'Minivans DownUnder' run a 7.1@179, and makes the 'Minivans DownUnder runs 7.1@179' post, is that ok?

/discuss :)

RSready
Also, I know you hold all the power, but wouldn't it be better to run this as a "community" rather than a "dictatorship"

midnite
Are only local sponsers names banned?

I'm curious how the banning is decided.

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by DeathBy240
So if I was to make a post "HKS Supra runs 8 second pass in Japan" (Just totally making this up BTW) you would edit out HKS because they are not a sponsor of the site?

A thread a while ago was about two Top Secret drift cars for sale. They aren't sponsors of the site. Shouldn't you delete that thread to protect sponsors on here who sell cars?

Basically you are saying no companies, other than sponsors, can be mentioned. And well, that's pretty restrictive.

In many cases - yes. Focus on personal discussion, don't post on vested interests. If we see one, we ask that you play by our rules.

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by midnite
Are only local sponsers names banned?

I'm curious how the banning is decided.

8) There will be no solicitation on the public forums from commercial establishments/event.
Any form of solicitation from or discussion alluding to a business from a member that has a vested interest in a commercial or home based establishment, will be dealt with according to the banning rules. Fo sponsorship details, PM - Markis

Thats about it.

Kris@Revolution
October 2nd, 2006, 11:19 AM
Where are you going to draw the line though Darryl? So you can mention a company name if they are not located in Edmonton? Alberta? Canada? North America? I don't really see what the big deal is everyone on here knows about Ron and they know that he has his own shop; REVOLUTION MOTORSPORTS.

midnite
October 2nd, 2006, 11:19 AM
I really should read those rules one of these days.

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by DSM
Where are you going to draw the line though Darryl? So you can mention a company name if they are not located in Edmonton? Alberta? Canada? North America? I don't really see what the big deal is everyone on here knows about Ron and they know that he has his own shop; REVOLUTION MOTORSPORTS.

Take a look here:

http://forums.780tuners.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=7

and here:

http://forums.780tuners.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=108

If you want to talk about other shops, there are places. Those are not all sponsors.

DarrylBleau
October 2nd, 2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by DSM

Well exactly, where do you draw the line. I wasn't trying to offer a suggestion, I was just saying that he had a point. I don't know what the 'solution' is and I don't even want to go there. :). I just wanted to point out, that it's not 'unfair' to keep soliciting business rights to paid sponsors.

On the flip side of the coin (playing devil's advocate here) why wouldn't Ron just be a sponsor? It's not expensive at all, and all the rest of the shops that want to solicit business in peace do it... it all helps to keep the site running. Now don't jump all over me on the 'darryl's a hater' bs, I'm sure he has his own reasons, and I'm sure they are good ones. I'm just saying that trying to keep things 'fair' in such a situation is difficult at best.

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by DarrylBleau
Well exactly, where do you draw the line. I wasn't trying to offer a suggestion, I was just saying that he had a point. I don't know what the 'solution' is and I don't even want to go there. :). I just wanted to point out, that it's not 'unfair' to keep soliciting business rights to paid sponsors.

On the flip side of the coin (playing devil's advocate here) why wouldn't Ron just be a sponsor? It's not expensive at all, and all the rest of the shops that want to solicit business in peace do it... it all helps to keep the site running. Now don't jump all over me on the 'darryl's a hater' bs, I'm sure he has his own reasons, and I'm sure they are good ones. I'm just saying that trying to keep things 'fair' in such a situation is difficult at best.

Revolution was a sponsor up until June. He decided not to continue his sponsorship, which we respected. We asked him kindly not to promote Revolution as a result of this.

se-i
October 2nd, 2006, 12:01 PM
Revolution was a sponsor up until June. He decided not to continue his sponsorship, which we respected. We asked him kindly not to promote Revolution as a result of this.

Any money say's that if he was still a sponsor you guys would not have edited his post!!! I will know longer be a part of any event help or affiliated with 780, myself and a few people where planning on takeing the trip friday to go to SCC, But I will no longer attend and I think there will be many more that wont either.

Dictate this http://www.puresportscar.com/images/dto/psc/specs/BFG-logo.gif

Insomniac
October 2nd, 2006, 12:33 PM
Any money say's that if he was still a sponsor you guys would not have edited his post!!!

duh. can you read?

Momentum
October 2nd, 2006, 12:49 PM
so banning everyone is gunna help everythin? i agree and disagree with both sides. i agree that 780 is gunna lose a few members over this but where do u draw the line of banning one person over another? goin through this thread i see certain ppl banned over other ppl who have said worse things, and some only have a temp suspension.

se-i
October 2nd, 2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Insomniac
duh. can you read?

DUH. I'm talking about the http://www.puresportscar.com/images/dto/psc/specs/BFG-logo.gif

Not his shop name ect... I dont disagree with editing his shop name out, I actually agree with that.

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 01:04 PM
DUH. I'm talking about the http://www.puresportscar.com/images/dto/psc/specs/BFG-logo.gif

Not his shop name ect... I dont disagree with editing his shop name out, I actually agree with that.

Well at least we agree on something - as is it stands, we don't have a problem with BF Goodrich logo- it was removed in haste and I admit error in doing that. However for those who reacted childishly, will be banned.

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 01:06 PM
Any money say's that if he was still a sponsor you guys would not have edited his post!!!

EXACTLY!!! This is the whole point. Thank you for making that so clear!

RS13
October 2nd, 2006, 01:08 PM
I am sure some of our other SPONSORS can oder in BF Goodridge tires. Maybe Matrix, Garage Works, Fulblown, Autotoys could. So if i do something to my car and say thank you Autodream or a friend for helping out who is not a sponsor of this board would it be editied??

What if i thanked Kent for showing me how to drift, would that be edited.

780tuners is a joke, will always be a joke.

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 01:17 PM
So if i do something to my car and say thank you Autodream or a friend for helping out who is not a sponsor of this board would it be editied??

Nope that would be ok - but if you worked for/owned Autodream and posted that then it would be. You had my respect until you called 780Tuners a joke.

300zxgal
October 2nd, 2006, 01:20 PM
Nope - if you worked for/owned Autodream and posted that then it would be. You had my respect until you called 780Tuners a joke.

look i dont want to get into this..

but don't you think everyone is acting a little immature?

It's like a little boys club in here, and one little boy is holding the keys to the clubhouse

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by 300zxgal

It's like a little boys club in here, and one little boy is holding the keys to the clubhouse

Thanks for putting it into perspective. I agree with you.

Seriously, if someone wants to set up a face to face, I will be happy to discuss our policies and adress your concerns. The invite goes out to NLR members as well. Shawley has my number, just let me know when.

300zxgal
October 2nd, 2006, 01:23 PM
Thanks for putting it into perspective. I agree with you.

Seriously, if someone wants to set up a face to face, I will be happy to discuss our policies and adress your concerns. The invite goes out to NLR members as well. Shawley has my number, just let me know when.

Seriuosly tho.. you know what happens to the clubhouse.

Sometimes you have to go with the flow right. MAybe bend some of those rules in order to keep the main members of this board happy.

I dont think the sponsors are that much on your ass to keep the conversation on here exclusive to them.

McFly
October 2nd, 2006, 01:57 PM
usually the club house ends up destroyed.....

We are watching it happen right now before our eyes.

kato74
October 2nd, 2006, 02:03 PM

shaved03gt
October 2nd, 2006, 02:59 PM
This is awesome, can i get on the band wagon and get banned too..... 780... CAN LICK MY FUCKING NUTS....

to many little kids here to be honest, jesus, can't thank people who are not sponsors... my god, seriously mods, take the anal stick out of your assholes..... does it really matter....

such a joke..

NLR for life yo..forshizzle....

MARKIS CALLS IT A DICTATORSHIP YET BANNS SHAWLEY FOR CALLING HIM A COMMUNIST

Mark Seto
October 2nd, 2006, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by shaved03gt

MARKIS CALLS IT A DICTATORSHIP YET BANNS SHAWLEY FOR CALLING HIM A COMMUNIST

Isn't that what dictators do? ;)

Anyways, I had a chat with Shawley and he made some good points. Really, none of us have time to deal with this childish behavior. If someone has any other questions regarding this incident, please contact me offline.

Thanks!

Cyanide Ride
October 2nd, 2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by 300zxgal

It's one of those moments, where anyone is looking to pick a fight no matter what.

Is it so they can add to their online street cred? sure, go ahead... Knock yourself the fuck out with it.