PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace... minimum post rule.

Driven
June 12th, 2007, 06:34 PM
I think it would be a good idea to make a rule.. that states you must have atleast 500 or so posts.. before you can post in the marketplace.. it's getting rediculous when people start threads that have no info whatsoever and really do not contribute to the forum... or their sale. 500 or so posts.. hopefully would eliminate the noobs from posting useless and non descriptive threads. :dunno:

RacerGirl
June 13th, 2007, 01:21 AM
i agree.

perhaps not 500, but I am on forums where you need a min of 100 posts before you can post period on the FS threads. It is a great idea.

SilverZ24
June 13th, 2007, 09:55 AM
But does it just make a bunch of newbs post whoring everywhere else to get thier number up? :dunno:

Prudz_lude
June 13th, 2007, 03:19 PM
exactly. they did that on preludepower 10 post to post something for sale. I went through ten threads posting smily faces everywhere :lol:

There will be threads dedecated to smily faces to get your post count up.

dtjohnst
June 13th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Prudz_lude
exactly. they did that on preludepower 10 post to post something for sale. I went through ten threads posting smily faces everywhere :lol:

There will be threads dedecated to smily faces to get your post count up.

Simply solution is to ban post whores then. "Contralutions at whoring up 489 posts, enjoy creating a new account and starting over."

sparkycivic
June 13th, 2007, 10:02 PM
we already have a rule about post-whoring

Terminator
June 13th, 2007, 10:12 PM
I don't see a problem with a newbie posting a FS thread. :dunno: They must have something I want, at a good price! :)

Jamie

AWD_beast
June 13th, 2007, 11:28 PM
wow i better start postwhoring then :p

Prudz_lude
June 14th, 2007, 12:31 PM
hahaha yah. That is a terrible idea. if that happened i would create a thread called the post whore thread that would be dedicated just for getting you post count up lol.

It would go something like this

First post

:mad:

second post

:beer:

third post :fingersx:

fourth:drama:

etc

Its a terrible idea becasue i have bought lots of stuff off people on this forum with post counts of 28. there is no need to have something like that. If you hate a post whore, report him/her and have a mod look at the posts.

AWD_beast
June 14th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Prudz_lude
hahaha yah. That is a terrible idea. if that happened i would create a thread called the post whore thread that would be dedicated just for getting you post count up lol.

It would go something like this

First post

:mad:

second post

:beer:

third post :fingersx:

fourth:drama:

etc

Its a terrible idea becasue i have bought lots of stuff off people on this forum with post counts of 28. there is no need to have something like that. If you hate a post whore, report him/her and have a mod look at the posts.

+1