PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen the new Jet li Movie?

icon
August 14th, 2001, 02:46 PM
#### I don't even know what it's called. Is it any good? The Sun gave it 3 stars. Thats not bad!

GirlRacer P1
August 15th, 2001, 08:03 PM
Which movie? Kiss of the Dragon? It was dissapointing.

Optiplex
August 15th, 2001, 11:19 PM
Even as a Jet Li fan, I was disappointed with the new movie. Great action...but plot sucks.

Talented
August 16th, 2001, 12:24 AM
It sucked?? How did it get such good reviews in the papers?

Genki
August 17th, 2001, 07:30 AM
I thought it was pretty good. yea story was kind of bad, but no any worse than any other action movie. In fact probably a bit better than most action movies.

GirlRacer P1
August 18th, 2001, 11:49 PM
I would not exactly say it sucked, but it was not as good as the hype for it. Then again, it is rare for a movie to live up to it's hype.

emli
August 24th, 2001, 05:37 PM
Was it an english movie? Im not really into fighting films cause thats all u get in them! Has anyone seen any good chinese movies lately?

Chris Seto
August 30th, 2001, 11:25 AM
We've been watching some old chinese movies lately, some are classic, so funny http://www.asianet.ca/images/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

I don't think there are too many good new chinese movies, most are love stories that have very similar plots. And the comedies are not funny anymore, they are just too rediculous.

TinmaN

emli
August 30th, 2001, 02:57 PM
thats so true - they're so predictable
films and stuff start off with the leads hating each other then become friends etc etc then get married etc etc........

Chris Seto
August 30th, 2001, 03:15 PM
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from emli on 2:57 pm on Aug. 30, 2001
thats so true - they're so predictable
films and stuff start off with the leads hating each other then become friends etc etc then get married etc etc........ [/b][/quote]

I think what you have there is the template for all chinese movies.. haha..

We should make our own AsiaNet movie.. lol