PDA

View Full Version : Model Bashing = Ban or Suspension

Invalid Zero
June 11th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Is this just a pre-DTP warning? Or something to do with Matts firehall girls in the locker room?

Inzane
June 11th, 2008, 02:37 PM
I was wondering too. It seemed to come out of nowhere.

And when I first read the thread title I initially thought "car model"(?) in reference to our frequent "this car is better than..." spats. :lol:

AudiInProgress
June 11th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Yeah. I'm confused too...

And what's so wrong about bashing a model?

I work with computers, I get called a nerd. You work on cars? You're a wrench-head. You work in oil and gas? You're a rig pig. If you show off your tits and ass, why can't we call you a skank?

GOT SE-R
June 11th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by AudiInProgress
If you show off your tits and ass, why can't we call you a skank?

Im not a skank, im just trying to pay for my performance parts :lol:

arabian_ryda
June 11th, 2008, 02:45 PM
780tuners means model bashing as in civics and caviliers and tempos u know different MODELS.

euro777
June 11th, 2008, 02:48 PM
i see no models :dunno:

but if there hot enough (which i believe is the criteria of becoming a "model") i doubt there would be much bashing

if i take a rusty old tercel to a drag strip i will get ripped, if i was a fugly model on the runway.......i will get ripped.

fast cars @ track, hot girls as models....seems simple

now i want to see the models after getting prepped for their big shoot!!!!!

warning noted

:beer:

Stainless
June 11th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Warning also noted, but in reality these girls are putting themselves out in public and should understand that people are able to discuss how they look. I'd say less than 50% of the models at car shows are un-attractive, or at least would look better not skanked up on a car. The other 50% are getting positive comments because they actually belong there.
I hope that there is some kind of legal issue involved in the non-bashing, and it's not some faggy "we don't want to hurt anyones feelings" reason, because if that's the case, we need to ban a whole lot of other hurtful things here.

JordanJ30A5
June 11th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Stainless
Warning also noted, but in reality these girls are putting themselves out in public and should understand that people are able to discuss how they look. I'd say less than 50% of the models at car shows are un-attractive, or at least would look better not skanked up on a car. The other 50% are getting positive comments because they actually belong there.
I hope that there is some kind of legal issue involved in the non-bashing, and it's not some faggy "we don't want to hurt anyones feelings" reason, because if that's the case, we need to ban a whole lot of other hurtful things here.

It's probably something to do with money. Upset prissy females = upset sponsors and advertisers.

ZEguy
June 11th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Or another stupid excuse for 780 mods to excersize their almighty power.

Ive been banned for ways stupider things than bashing ugly bitches trying to be hot.

Invalid Zero
June 11th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Can a mod chime in here? Will I get banned for flaming an ugly rice mobile?:dunno:

TrevorK
June 11th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Invalid Zero
Can a mod chime in here? Will I get banned for flaming an ugly rice mobile?:dunno:

Feel free to flame the cars.

Flame the girls and be banned.

I think that's as clear as it gets.

Invalid Zero
June 11th, 2008, 07:11 PM
That was more of a tongue in cheek question. ;)

About flaming the girls though, are we talking just DTP? Or Matts firehall girls? What about the large girls Rob likes to post? Where does it end. Just curious.

780Tuners
June 11th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Any event sponsored/promoted on this forum. This is at the mods descretion.

See trevorK's post above for more details.