PDA

View Full Version : my sig

Spoolin
September 24th, 2008, 11:03 AM
why was my sig removed?
its <50kb, and within the size in the rules!

Invalid Zero
September 24th, 2008, 11:10 AM
sssshhh! bro shut it. otherwise you'll just "disappear" in the middle of the night.

GOT BOOST
September 24th, 2008, 11:18 AM
http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88608
First violation- warning.
Second violation- ban.
Any responses to warnings with attititude- Permanant ban, IP ban, email ban. No discussion.

Previous users that have been banned will inherit the possibility of permanant ban if they so much as step out of line with no chance of return. No discussion.

The Admin team and Moderator will be the sole interpreters of the rules of the forum and will enforce them as they see fit. No discussion.

No discussion.

Spoolin
September 24th, 2008, 11:58 AM
yah i understand, but according to the link to the "sig guidelines" there is NOTHING wrong with my sig! so why is it getting deleted if i am following the "guidelines"?

Moderator2
September 24th, 2008, 01:27 PM
First violation- warning.
Second violation- ban.
Any responses to warnings with attititude- Permanant ban, IP ban, email ban. No discussion.

Previous users that have been banned will inherit the possibility of permanant ban if they so much as step out of line with no chance of return. No discussion.

The Admin team and Moderator will be the sole interpreters of the rules of the forum and will enforce them as they see fit. No discussion.

oldraven
September 24th, 2008, 01:37 PM
I think you should have asked "What can I do to make my sig. conform to sig. guidelines? I thought it already was, but I must have missed some detail.". Then posted the image in your post to be reviewed.

Invalid Zero
September 24th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Who is Moderator2? We've got 780tuners, Moderator, Moderator2, Admin......

Who are all these people? And why haven't I met them?

Spoolin
September 24th, 2008, 01:47 PM
ok, so say i was to use this image as my signature....

what would be wrong with it?

to me, i dont see anything wrong with it according to the guidelines.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i222/special-k-0/sigs/May300883copycopy.jpg