PDA

View Full Version : Dst



deathwarden5
October 26th, 2008, 09:22 PM
DST is next week. Jezuz :mad:

Soulfly
October 26th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Jezuz.. STF-U!

rp_guy
October 27th, 2008, 02:39 AM
at first i didn't know what he was talking about..
but it made sense after i posted 10 mins ago.. and then i went to check the thread and it said i posted an hr ago.. :confused:

///AMGPWR
October 27th, 2008, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by rp_guy
at first i didn't know what he was talking about..
but it made sense after i posted 10 mins ago.. and then i went to check the thread and it said i posted an hr ago.. :confused:

Uhmmm DST isnt till November 2nd.

MS3
October 27th, 2008, 09:20 AM
it is currently 9:19 AM


and the forum says


All times are GMT -7 hours. The time now is 08:19 AM.

oldraven
October 27th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by MS3
it is currently 9:19 AM


and the forum says

Our telephones are doing the same thing. They did the same thing last year too. Lazy programmers is my guess.

rp_guy
October 27th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by STiPWR
Uhmmm DST isnt till November 2nd.

that's the point of this thread.. the forum is still based on old DST settings

///AMGPWR
October 27th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by rp_guy
that's the point of this thread.. the forum is still based on old DST settings

No, the point of this thread is buddy bitching about DST being next week.

AudiInProgress
November 4th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I learned a very long time ago (when forum time was fucked for MONTHS) that they just don't care.

Ignore it, until the right time rolls around again, haha!