Certified

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new audi b9 s4 concept spotted??

Default new audi b9 s4 concept spotted??

Originally posted by AudiInProgress
    Not sure why I said Ines Cudna... Probably because they\'re both Busty.pl models and I just got mixed up in the heat of the giant-titties.

guess i could of just posted this in the rice files
    Not sure why I said Ines Cudna... Probably because they\'re both Busty.pl models and I just got mixed up in the heat of the giant-titties.

It looks good, but I think Audi should ditch the tail lights.

Jamie

lol. i have no idea why he would put that s4 badge on it.. lol

5. Default

That's almost the same as the guys who put AMG on their merc's.

I've even seen that in Edmonton. I don't get it...you'll always get left in the dust by a real AMG. And then the people who have the regular C will laugh cause you can't beat them with your "AMG".

I don't get it...I guess it's the same as the fags that wear fake designer labels. Deep down you're still ghetto.
    SIG deleted by moderator. Please follow Sig Guidelines

6. Default

On a side note... word on the street is the new S4's are starting in the mid 50's. Might be time to ditch those 2 turbos and slushbox tranny for a blown 6 in a 6-speed hey?

no way they are starting mid 50's i thought it was low 70's high 60's if its mid 50's im all over it. a blown 6 would be sweet.

8. Default

Originally posted by Fazda
    no way they are starting mid 50's i thought it was low 70's high 60's if its mid 50's im all over it. a blown 6 would be sweet.
    thats what i said...but this was directly from a salesman at the dealership. Only thing i can think is they're either a hell of alot cheaper to produce than the previous V8's or they've made a shit load of them and trying to compete with them
    SRT-4-135I's

if thats the case im buying one!