Wheels Plus

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 1375 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 37587512751325136513731374137513761377 ... LastLast
Results 12,367 to 12,375 of 12457

Thread: Most recent shot of your car!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshP2002 View Post
    The final product turned out great in my opinion - the vehicle itself was in good condition, what needed to be fixed was fixed and the rest refreshed. So behind the tail lights and underneath the headlights weren't painted, what's the big deal? I didn't spend 10g on a paint job, but to me, it still looks fresh. To each their own though.
    It looks great in pics, personally I think it's a little crazy to not at least pull simple stuff like heads/tails/handles/plate bezel etc , some of that stuff would be quicker to pull then to mask 100%. Regardless if you're happy with the job that's what counts. Do you mind me asking what you paid?

Who has time to go slow? And really, this part is out of my control - so I really appreciate the shop moving quickly.

where did you get it painted ? and how much did it cost you.

The final product turned out great in my opinion - the vehicle itself was in good condition, what needed to be fixed was fixed and the rest refreshed. So behind the tail lights and underneath the headlights weren't painted, what's the big deal? I didn't spend 10g on a paint job, but to me, it still looks fresh. To each their own though.
    I can't help but comment because I paint and prep for living since I was 16 and when I see half ass work like this it makes me angry.

It's the amount of dry spray and peeling in jamb areas and around edges that makes me cringe. Even at whatever price you paid for that respray, I think it takes minimal time, effort and cost to remove handles, window trim and lights etc.. But like you said, to each their own.

From the final photo it does look good. I just hope it lasts and you didn't waste whatever dollar amount you set out to spend on it. Good luck to you sir!
    JRSC K20'd EM1 R.I.P.

2013 Audi A4 S Line
    APR Stage II / ECS Differential Mounts / ECS Transmission Mount / EuroCode Intercooler Piping / EuroCode Turbo Inlet / EuroCode Turbo Muffler Delete / Armed MotorSports Test Pipe / R8 Coil Packs / GFB DV+ / Intercooler Sound Box Delete

2014 CBR 1000RR
    Power Commander V / K and N Filter / SC Project Slip On /

Quote Originally Posted by Em1 View Post
    I can't help but comment because I paint and prep for living since I was 16 and when I see half ass work like this it makes me angry.

It's the amount of dry spray and peeling in jamb areas and around edges that makes me cringe. Even at whatever price you paid for that respray, I think it takes minimal time, effort and cost to remove handles, window trim and lights etc.. But like you said, to each their own.

From the final photo it does look good. I just hope it lasts and you didn't waste whatever dollar amount you set out to spend on it. Good luck to you sir!
    Makes sense, to me it's a foreign concept - I've never been a painter nor really know how to paint. It ended up costing me $1500 and honestly does look very good, I think the test now will just time.

june 2015

today

78 c-10

Looks great!

thanks =D

78 c-10

^^^ now that's a BAMF truck!
    '13 TL 6MT SH-AWD, '08 ES350, '07 S2000, '07 WRX, '02 RSX Type-S