Auto Obsessed

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

View Poll Results: Is it ok for a married women to text with other men?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • She can talk to as many as she wants.

32 23.36%
  • No, that is wrong.

41 29.93%
  • Yes, if they're life long friends.

52 37.96%
  • Other opinions. Please post to clarify.

12 8.76%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Married women texting other men.

Quote Originally Posted by mot_bot View Post
    I dunno it all depends on the person and who the friends are I guess, everyone has different views of what is wrong and what is right, acceptable and no acceptable. So the answer will be different for everybody, its an opinion thing.

But.. Im not married but may as well be. My girlfriend and I live together and both of us have friends of the other sex we talk to by text or on chat, I have absolutely no sexual attraction to the girls i talk to and am just friends with them, so why cant a girl do the same thing. Saying a girl cant have a guy friend or vice versa who is just a friend and that they will most definitely fool around is ridiculous. I think the biggest thing for me is I want to know or atleast meet her guy friends she is talking to, then I feel more comfortable.
    Were the same. As long as we meet the other people were ok. If any issues/concerns we will talk to each other immediately. Its all communication and trust.

most of the time, yup. Although like I said typically, I'm helping them with something that would be a "man job" that they can't or don't know how to do.

If you are worried about your SO, or should even have reason to be worried about your SO and their activities... You really shouldn't be together. Just my 2 cents.

If she's going to cheat, she's going to cheat. Telling her not to text with male friends is going to make you seem like a jealous paranoid psycho and make it more likely she'll think she's validated screwing around.

That's not to say you shouldn't beat the shit out of these guys and dump her ass if cheating happens, but stressing about these trust things is just going to make things worse in the end whether she's cheating or not.
    Matt H.

Your 780 Amsoil dealer. Click sig pic to find your oil in the product lookup guide and text or phone me for pricing. 780-265-2365.

I suppose, if her friends have made no effort to try and at least meet you, they're definitely trying to stuff your wife/girlfriend.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit.

Like chromey said, if she a ho, she a ho. So if she's gonna cheat, she's gonna cheat. Keep better company around you.
    -Signature Deleted as it does not follow Signature Guidelines.

780 Moderation Team

You seem to forget the title of the thread.

It's about married people. A divorce isn't as easy as just kicking someone to the curb, so I definitely think it's worth stressing about for someone who's in the situation where their spouse could be cheating. Especially when there's children involved.

This isn't high school relationships we're talking about. It's ones that are actual legal commitments.

Castrol Strip: 11.2@128 (Goat), 10.5@140 (R1), 11.2@125 (R6)
    Castrol Road Course: 1:23.8 (R6)
    Stratotech: 1:00.7 (R6)

well, the obvious solution is for your co-worker to get some female friends to text daily. If she is uncomfortable with that, there is an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by blam View Post
    well, the obvious solution is for your co-worker to get some female friends to text daily. If she is uncomfortable with that, there is an issue.
    With my previous serious gf, that is basically what I did. Weird how she didn't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDragon View Post
    If she's going to cheat, she's going to cheat. Telling her not to text with male friends is going to make you seem like a jealous paranoid psycho and make it more likely she'll think she's validated screwing around.

That's not to say you shouldn't beat the shit out of these guys and dump her ass if cheating happens, but stressing about these trust things is just going to make things worse in the end whether she's cheating or not.
    Pretty much sums it up. Conducting tests for potential friends also falls also falls into that category. If she is going to cheat, it is because there is a need that is not being fulfilled.

As others have mentioned it is not an overnight decision that just happened. It comes from not meeting her needs.

Bimbos will always be bimbos.