1UP

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!!

Default Hello!!

Hey folks,

Just wanted to say a quick hello to you all. My name is Aaron Nerenberg. As Mark mentioned, I have been a member of this forum and the car community for quite some time now. Although, I no longer have my "tuner car", which was my SR20DET 240sx, I am back in the car industry. I ended up doing the whole marriage and house thing, and sold off the toys. Since then, I had an Audi S4, and a track pack 350z, and now drive an Infiniti EX (fun little thing btw).

For the past two years, I was the Alberta regional manager for CARSTAR Automotive Canada, and looked after the 13 CARSTAR Collision locations. CARSTAR is the largest collision repair franchise in the country with over 140 locations. I believe there are 17 in Alberta now. But I decided to take the plunge and work for myself.

CARSTAR Express came about in Ontario initially. The idea was to focus on repairing the minor collision damage, bumper scuffs, scratches, and other paint and body defects (both metal and plastic). Most reputable body shops don't care to touch these small repairs, being as busy as they are. So this is where we come in.

We are an Autobody company doing autobody repairs, so you'll know where our company's focus is. We have an entire department of technical folks, including our national relationships with 3M and DuPont, to use to our advantage. So far, our paint matching has been outstanding, and our quality even better. We were all trained directly by DuPont at their training/laboratory/manufacturing center in Ajax, ON, as well as, a small damage repair company out of Germany. Our equipment is state of the art, and the materials and supplies we use are top of the line.

Having a repair completed at a small damage repair facility such as ours allows the consumer to have a quality repair done at a fraction of the price of what a body shop will charge. And most importantly, in a far quicker turn around time. All of our repairs are within 24 hours, and the minor stuff, like a bumper scuff can take just a couple hours (full cure, and able to drive out the door).

In addition to small damage repairs, we offer 3M paint protection film installation (no razor blades here), detailing, polishing, headlight renewals, and wheel repair.

Please don't hesitate to come visit us, phone us, or pm/email me. All the info you need is in my signature.

Take care,

Aaron Nerenberg
    Last edited by SRBURG13; January 24th, 2011 at 02:05 PM.
    "Don't Sweat The Small Dings!"

CARSTAR Express Edmonton South
    5215-99 Street
    Edmonton, AB
    P: 780-490-0040
    expressedmontonsouth@carstar.ca

This sounds really interesting!
    I may have to drop by in the spring and look into some touch ups here and there

nice to meet ya. i have a set of rims that could use a refinish, have to stop by sometime.

Appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Swing by anytime!

Aaron

5215-99 Street
    Edmonton, AB

Hello Aaron. i will bring my car by in the spring to try and get a deep scartch fixed. We met in the summer, my buddy bought your 350.
    - Dakota OO\____/OO

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 - sold!
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gsx 290awhp - 13.61 @104MPH
    1991 Nissan Skyline Gtr 6XXawhp - 11.58 @116MPH
    2012 4D Jeep Wrangler Sahara - sold!
    2013 4D Jeep Wrangler Sahara - sold!
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland - sold!
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 - sold!
    1993 Nissan 240sx - 2013/2014/2015 build - http://forums.780tuners.com/showthre...an-240sx-build
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 - daily

Ha, that's right! How's that Eclipse treating you? Did he park that 350z for the winter?

We'll see you in spring!

Aaron

5215-99 Street
    Edmonton, AB

This is great news! I have a rear bumper that needs painting and a front lip as well! I have the color code as it is not a factory color. And it's dupont!
    King

Sure thing. Bring it by and we'll have a look at it!

5215-99 Street
    Edmonton, AB

the eclipse has been good. ive been working on my skyline though. yes he parked it for the winter. he is saving up for a tt setup.
    - Dakota OO\____/OO

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 - sold!
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gsx 290awhp - 13.61 @104MPH
    1991 Nissan Skyline Gtr 6XXawhp - 11.58 @116MPH
    2012 4D Jeep Wrangler Sahara - sold!
    2013 4D Jeep Wrangler Sahara - sold!
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland - sold!
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 - sold!
    1993 Nissan 240sx - 2013/2014/2015 build - http://forums.780tuners.com/showthre...an-240sx-build
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 - daily