Address: 3825-99 Street
Phone: 780-490-0040
Email: expressedmontonsouth@carstar.ca

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm

Services:

Small Damage Repairs/Spot Repairs:
Substraights: Both metal and plastic repair, including cracked/damage bumpers.
Type of repairs: Scratches, scuffs, dents, cracked paint etc. Pretty much any paint flaw.
Color: We can match any color. Any pearl, metallic, or aftermarket color. To date, our color matching has been fantastic.
Repair Times: Our quickest to date has been roughly an hour, with full cure and delivered to the customer. On average, for a bumper scuff, it is 4 hours. And on larger repairs, we ask for it over night.
Pricing: PM me or come visit and say hello! Each repair is unique, and I would need to see photos, or the car in person to give you an estimate. It also depends on what you want done; a panel refinish, or a spot repair. We can do both.

3M Paint Protection Film:
We only use 3M products for our PPF. It is one of the best, both for durabilty and adhesion. I've worked with a couple other brands, and as an installer, you can really tell the difference. It is more expensive, but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. PM me for pricing, or come visit.
I have a state of the art plotter on site to cut out virtually any typical film shape (make, model, trim, and year). No razor blades here.

Light Scratch Removal:
I do a lot of light scratch removal for fleet and wholesale companies. If you can't dig your finger nail into it, then we can easily remove the scratch without the use of paint, thus keeping your costs down significantly.

Wheel Repairs:
We are capable of refinishing and repairing wheels. Although, we do not repair machined, or chrome finishes. Painted finishes only. I do not have the equipment on site to re-machine a wheel, or weld aluminum etc. Curb markes, scratches etc, are very easily repaired.

Detailing:
We offer a number of packages for detailing, which are both interior/exterior packages. Since this is a car enthusiast site, I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that most folks do their own detailing. At either rate, if you need the service, we're here to help you.
We can shampoo rugs and seats, stain removal (most), vinyl and leather cleaning/conditioning, odor removal, and polishing.

Polishing:
If your car needs either a quick polish, a full three stage polish, or just a couple panels done, we can fulfil your needs.We use one of the best compounding and polishing systems around.

Headlight Renewals:
Headlights lightly scratched, scuffed, hazing, or yellowing? Bring your car by for a headlight renewal. Just takes an hour or so (depends on severity), but we will be able to make those headlights look like new.