Lexus of Edmonton

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 949 of 949 FirstFirst ... 449849899939947948949
Results 8,533 to 8,535 of 8535

Thread: Post your latest purchase thread

Nice, mk7 are a nice platform. Any plans for the car?
    Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

1992 Audi 80 quattro 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled

1990 Audi Coupé quattro /// Because Racecar

Thanks ya ... uh lol no plans yet, bought it for other reasons than a project (so far)... Gotta get the paint and car properly detailed and wrapped, some new summer rims since I'm not a fan of the stocks. Will be doing my research on what can be done with the car tho Wouldn't mind seeing what sort of wings and skirts are out there that might be tasteful. Also understand that it can be chipped/tuned/programmed to boost power but the autobahn doesnt have the same internals as the R for example, so ya anyway I'lll be reading up a lot now.

Quote Originally Posted by bung View Post
    Thanks ya ... uh lol no plans yet, bought it for other reasons than a project (so far)... Gotta get the paint and car properly detailed and wrapped, some new summer rims since I'm not a fan of the stocks. Will be doing my research on what can be done with the car tho Wouldn't mind seeing what sort of wings and skirts are out there that might be tasteful. Also understand that it can be chipped/tuned/programmed to boost power but the autobahn doesnt have the same internals as the R for example, so ya anyway I'lll be reading up a lot now.

Look into the APR tunes