Garage 104

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 1007 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 7507907957997100510061007
Results 9,055 to 9,060 of 9060

Thread: Post your latest purchase thread

Thanks

bought another expensive as fuck air filter today

Thanks

Bought a Silverado. The Fiesta ST I picked up earlier was kinda a lemon. I had the heater die on me in January, hood wouldn't latch properly, issues with the climate control. I had most of it fixed but the hell with the car. I tried to sell it privately for a month but got tired of the out of province texts/emails. So I was ready to trade the car in. I found a used truck I wanted with the options I was looking for on a dealerships lot when I originally listed the car but I let it sit. If it sold, it sold. It was a regular cab, so odds are it'll sit and get sent off to auction eventually.

So I drove over to the dealership as I wanted them to appraise the car and I told them the trade in price i'd take up front. To help get my price, I pointed out the truck I was interested in, and mentioned it was on their lot for a month now, and how no one these days buys regular cabs. So they can take my trade in offer and get rid of hard to sell stock or lose a sale and let the truck sit even longer.

I knew they wanted to get rid of it as everyone wants crew cabs. Their listed price was already fair when I looked at the rest of the province (along with BC and SK). After getting my price on paper for the car. I then negotiated the price of the truck and got them to drop it a bit. Once they agreed and I had both prices on paper, I then took the truck out for a test drive. Found some little issues (small scratch here, small ding there) nothing I didn't mind and while I was still happy with the price. I used those little problems against them I had them drop GST before I walked off the deal. They agreed, so I put a deposit down and had finances arranged. I bought the truck a couple days later due to the freezing rain we got. Like hell I was going to have some Edmonton driver hit either vehicle and screw up my deal. I actually had fun negotiating this time around.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KennyJames View Post
    bought another expensive as fuck air filter today
    I got one of these.. totally worth it.. also have their a/c filter... fresh!

Thanks

oh they have a AC filter too? any perks of it?

Thanks

Thanks

^ Chad look at all them goodies man, God damn. Pretty jealous right now, where'd you get the repair books if you don't mind my asking?

SpeedoCluster.jpg
    Megan Super Streets.jpg
    Ksport Endlinks.jpg
    Redline International.jpg

And not really a purchase, gift from the old lady but all going to the same place in the end

Red Stitch.jpg
    Last edited by MidnightviaMR2; Today at 07:51 PM. Reason: Pics
    [ '93 JDM SW20 GT-S Hard-Top ] - So generic that it hurts.