Lexus of Edmonton

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 967 of 970 FirstFirst ... 467867917957965966967968969 ... LastLast
Results 8,695 to 8,703 of 8723

Thread: Post your latest purchase thread

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    Depends if the vehicle calls for premium or not.

If my jeep got 350 kms out of a 60L fill up (premium), I'd be happy haha
    Holy Christ are those things pigs on fuel. Lol. That's only reason I sold mine. Was costing me 35$ every 2 days for work. Wish I had it back now since I don't have to do that commute any more.

doesn't help when most jeeps have retarded big tires for all the mud they dont see

Quote Originally Posted by KennyJames View Post
    doesn't help when most jeeps have retarded big tires for all the mud they dont see

What else are you gonna put on a sport SUV with 425hp? Some skinny 17" wheels? I don't even think anything smaller than 18" will clear the big brembos. Even 18 is pushing it.

oh were talking about a grand cherokee, when someone says just Jeep i instantly think of a traditional jeep lol

Ain't no turning back now

Is that for business/race car land only? Or are you selling your condo and living there?

Quote Originally Posted by zhao View Post
    Is that for business/race car land only? Or are you selling your condo and living there?
    The "office" on the land has a living area. Keeping condo for now, in fact I have three viewings today to rent it out I'll be commuting into town. Sucks to go to a 45 minute commute each way, but it will be worth it in the long run.

That's a 30x60 quonset, 24x24 infloor heated garage. Once fuel sales get rolling next year, I'll be looking into a 30x90 shop. 1.5 acres zoned for all sorts of activities (including fuel distribution). Only 10 minutes off H2 and its in the proper direction (south of deadmonton). Lots of prep work to do to the land, it's going to look nice by the end of next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    Holy Christ are those things pigs on fuel. Lol. That's only reason I sold mine. Was costing me 35$ every 2 days for work. Wish I had it back now since I don't have to do that commute any more.
    Aww man, I wouldn't have it any other way. I fucking love that jeep with the borla exhaust.

This is my tone now -it might change if I get a contract back downtown haha Current contract is less than a 5 min drive from my house and I'm still filling up once a week lol I drive into the city (like 34th ave) every lunch hour so that offsets the fuels savings having to work close to my house. It might be a good excuse to pick up a wrx or something down the road. Looking to get stupid and am eyeballing procharger supercharge kits for the wk1. That will be silly fun.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

man, i dunno how you guys do it.

i fill up weekly, usually thursdays for some reason. regular. 40L. and get about 500kms. thats more than i care to spend on gas.

at the same time i want a truck, for truck things, and keep my current car for daily commute to work because i cant come to terms with the gas cost on a larger vehicle.