LubeFX

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 993 of 1011 FirstFirst ... 4938939439839919929939949951003 ... LastLast
Results 8,929 to 8,937 of 9091

Thread: Post your latest purchase thread

  1. #8929
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    18,785
    Thanks
    4,454
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 825 Posts

    Default

    I'm seeing sooooooooooo many Subaru Legacy's and Forrester's around lately. It's kind of nice. But I'm worried they're going to be "played out" soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

  2. #8930
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 108 Times in 76 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    I'm seeing sooooooooooo many Subaru Legacy's and Forrester's around lately. It's kind of nice. But I'm worried they're going to be "played out" soon.
    Lesbians claimed them first, therefore they cannot be played out. Everyone else is just copying them and being posers.

  3. #8931
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    413
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    I'm seeing sooooooooooo many Subaru Legacy's and Forrester's around lately. It's kind of nice. But I'm worried they're going to be "played out" soon.
    Maybe it's because people are realizing why bother paying for the boy racer look and high insurance premiums of a WRX when you can get a similar package in a more sleeper look

  4. #8932
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,802
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 1,188 Times in 810 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrho View Post
    Maybe it's because people are realizing why bother paying for the boy racer look and high insurance premiums of a WRX when you can get a similar package in a more sleeper look
    If by "sleeper" you mean:

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JugZ For This Useful Post:

    JoshP2002 (December 17th, 2017), jrho (December 20th, 2017), pry4sno (December 15th, 2017), tomekr2k (December 15th, 2017)

  6. #8933
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sherwood Park
    Posts
    480
    Thanks
    426
    Thanked 145 Times in 99 Posts

    Default

    I'd rather get an LGT instead.


  7. #8934
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    18,785
    Thanks
    4,454
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 825 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    I'd rather get an LGBT instead.
    Fixed that for you. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AudiInProgress For This Useful Post:

    DCRyan (December 15th, 2017), shermanem1 (December 16th, 2017)

  9. #8935
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,679
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked 127 Times in 98 Posts

    Default

    I'd rather a Evo and not deal with terrible engine problems Subarus are notorious for having

  10. #8936
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SW edmonton
    Posts
    6,750
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 1,077 Times in 607 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJames View Post
    I'd rather a Evo and not deal with terrible engine problems Subarus are notorious for having
    That evo interior though...

    and those drivers aids.... are gay as aids.

  11. #8937
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6,072
    Thanks
    400
    Thanked 1,292 Times in 918 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhao View Post
    That evo interior though...

    and those drivers aids.... are gay as aids.
    Other than shitty engines the only thing I hear about Subaru is how shitty the interior is. Is an Evo that much worse to even matter?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •