Raczer

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 1008 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 8508908958998100610071008
Results 9,064 to 9,065 of 9065

Thread: Post your latest purchase thread

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by befarrer View Post
    Why do you need a truck for towing? I can't see a race bike on a trailer weighing much. I towed a 17ft Bayliner behind my v6 Chrysler 300, pulled just fine at 100km/h with 4 adults from Saskatchewan. I also pulled a small tent trailer to Vancouver island, got decent fuel mileage too, 25mpg or so if I recall. Got a 16 Cherokee right now, its rated to tow 4000lbs.
    my current trailer is not bad. my little kia tows it no problem. would i want to take it through the mountains? not really. tow 2 bikes, plus additional gear to go with it? definitely not.

I'd like an enclosed trailer for the race bike if i keep racing. not only that, its super convenient to have the box for all my track crap.

we also have a boat i'd like to be able to tow, which most crossovers and small SUVs are not rated to tow

like i said directly below that, i really only need something that can two my bike, which is not much. anything larger is more so convenience

Thanks

weird, my shifter and bushings are already here, fastest i think i've ever gotten anything, now to find time to install
    Wasting peoples time, cluttering threads and killing threads since May 2008.

Just call me Thread Jack AKA Captain OT.

current ride: WR Blue 2002 Subaru WRX with a 3" catless turbo back exhaust and an AEM cold air intake