Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 1015 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 155159159651005101310141015
Results 9,127 to 9,134 of 9134

Thread: Post your latest purchase thread

Nice! I got a white dusk edition diesel. These trucks are such a good daily.

man clutch loves buying new vehicles apparently lol

Quote Originally Posted by DCRyan View Post
    Nice! I got a white dusk edition diesel. These trucks are such a good daily.
    Noice. I was disapointed I couldn't get lockers for my silverado and found a wicked deal on a new ZR2 that was a gasser, so I switched trucks. Otherwise I was debating getting a diesel.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyJames View Post
    I jumped the gun and bought the Silverado without doing my homework regarding aftermarket parts. That and I scratched up the paint and wheels pretty good on the last few wheeling trips. Figured I'd ditch it now before winter.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyJames View Post
    I wonder who has had the most here? I'm on number 36 now I think. Such a retard when it comes to vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan View Post
    I wonder who has had the most here? I'm on number 36 now I think. Such a retard when it comes to vehicles.
    As in "brand" new? Or just in general?

I've owned well over 50 cars. Some nice, some not, most flipped to make money at some point after driving them for a bit. Hell, I think I have 8 cars on the property right now (recent truck purchase, recent DD purchase, DD that is currently being sold, race car 1, race car 2, and recce car, v8 swapped blazer project, and the Civic-camino).

If you've owned 36 NEW cars... holy shit that's a lot of money lost to depreciation

Quote Originally Posted by HiTempguy View Post
    As in "brand" new? Or just in general?

I've owned well over 50 cars. Some nice, some not, most flipped to make money at some point after driving them for a bit. Hell, I think I have 8 cars on the property right now (recent truck purchase, recent DD purchase, DD that is currently being sold, race car 1, race car 2, and recce car, v8 swapped blazer project, and the Civic-camino).

If you've owned 36 NEW cars... holy shit that's a lot of money lost to depreciation
    Jesus no. Fuck that. Still had my share of depreciation hits though. I think I'm at 7 for brand new vehicles, excluding motorcycles that is.

i'm at maybe 10 total lol, 2 of them being brand new

I bought and used a manual set of spring compressors in the past but I came across a used standing hydraulic strut spring compressor at a price this weekend I simply could not pass up. Looks like it was maybe used once and I don't need to do springs right now but I just couldn't pass on the price. Anyone have a junk strut assembly laying around I'd like to make sure it is actually working properly. Things moved around as expected but I didn't have something to give it real resistance.
    Last edited by Izerous; October 21st, 2018 at 09:23 PM.
    Model View Caffeine