LubeFX

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 979 of 983 FirstFirst ... 479879929969977978979980981 ... LastLast
Results 8,803 to 8,811 of 8845

Thread: Post your latest purchase thread

Stocking the bar for the family dinner tomorrow. I usually only drink strong IPA's that no one likes hahah.

Oh dear god. I can't drink strong IPAs. I can't even drink red racer lol
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    Oh dear god. I can't drink strong IPAs. I can't even drink red racer lol
    yeah theyre gross. red racer sucks too

I really REALLY like rolling rock. At first, I picked it just because it has a horse on the can, hahaha... But it's delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Quote Originally Posted by AudiInProgress View Post
    I really REALLY like rolling rock. At first, I picked it just because it has a horse on the can, hahaha... But it's delicious.
    I went through a phase of convincing myself I liked it because it was cheaper. Then, I had one or two that I really felt tasted like Cauliflower Water and that was it.
    I don't know if I got a messed up batch, or of it was in my head, but it's ruined, forever. Now, it smells and tastes like they used water that at one time was used to boil cauliflower and I'm not putting that in my mouth!

got this bad bitch at a steal of a deal at Best buy yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by KennyJames View Post
    got this bad bitch at a steal of a deal at Best buy yesterday
    Cool. I got the canister style a few months ago and I'm pretty happy with it. I believe it picks to a lot more ultra fine particles than other vacuums but I wish it had a motorized head.
    I should try to sell that dumb ANIMAL attachment that came with it because we don't need it.

this thing came with so many attachments also, has a mini motorized head for the stairs and shit also, so many other attachments that i haven't even bothered to take out of the bag

Quote Originally Posted by KennyJames View Post
    this thing came with so many attachments also, has a mini motorized head for the stairs and shit also, so many other attachments that i haven't even bothered to take out of the bag
    Me too! That seems to be the only difference between cheaper ones and expensive ones.
    I bought ours as a fluke at a Sears that was dying. Sold me the floor model that had never actually been used and threw in an extra $100 bag of even MORE attachments from the previous series and the adapter so they all work.
    Profit!