First Gear

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 985 of 987 FirstFirst ... 485885935975983984985986987 LastLast
Results 8,857 to 8,865 of 8880

Thread: Post your latest purchase thread

Thanks

from the few pics i have seen the camera looks unreal. i just hate how they push the idea of putting literally everyone on your cloud, meaning you use more data, im sure its a feature you can turn off. but ever since my last couple samsungs that had hardware failures, il never go back to an android for a while

Thanks

I bet you can set it up to only synch over wifi.

What does Android software have to do with Samsung hardware failures?
    Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// Wifey mobile

1992 Audi 80 quattro 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled

1990 Audi Coupé quattro /// Because Racecar

Thanks
    Thanked 1,283 Times in 913 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pry4sno View Post
    What do you people think of the Pixel2?

I looked into it. Thought I was sold. I wanted a switch from Apple, but the thought of having a Samsung doesn't sit well with me. But from what I read the Pixel2 still seems to be a step behind the big 2. So I'm probably just going to upgrade to the latest Apple thing again when the time comes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pry4sno View Post
    I bet you can set it up to only synch over wifi.

What does Android software have to do with Samsung hardware failures?
    cause the samsungs are the peak of android phones, and im 99% sure the Pixel line is develops/built by samsung

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KennyJames View Post
    cause the samsungs are the peak of android phones, and im 99% sure the Pixel line is develops/built by samsung
    Pixel 2 and 2 XL are being manufactured by HTC and LG respectively. It's been awhile since Samsung has built anything for Google (Pixel and Nexus lines). I wouldn't go as far to say Samsungs are the peak of android phones. They make some of the best displays and cameras but I felt the Pixel was a better phone than any of Samsungs offering but I much prefer a stock or near stock android interface.

Thanks

I heard/only repeat without having checked myself:

There's a bit of concern around the screen quality that LG is currently producing, some issues with blue tint or something, but anyway Apple/Google went with LG to try and invest in having them make better screens so Samsung has less of a monopoly on the best screens.

Thanks

I like that with the Pixel it is not full of bloatware like samsung comes loaded with. But I think both phones are great options. We got my wife (who always had a iphone) a Pixel XL a few months ago and it is a great phone. I dont think you can go wrong with either.

Thanks

I'm still rocking a oneplus 3. I think cell phone prices are fucking ridiculous these days and refuse to pay anything close to what samsung or apple are asking.

I always wait a couple years for the latest and greatest to drop in price.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    I'm still rocking a oneplus 3. I think cell phone prices are fucking ridiculous these days and refuse to pay anything close to what samsung or apple are asking.

I always wait a couple years for the latest and greatest to drop in price.
    The oneplus are a great deal for 650. I was using a friends Oneplus5 and it is a really nice phone.

I got lucky and got in on a deal for the Pixel XL for my wife, I got it brand new for 600$ from koodo and then just paid the tab off and switched back to Public mobile.