Performance-shop.com

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 986 of 987 FirstFirst ... 486886936976984985986987 LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,874 of 8880

Thread: Post your latest purchase thread

Thanks

Maybe, I'll stick to iPhone and still considering purchasing an iPhone X.

Thanks

im hoping i get my email from rogers saying my phone is in

Thanks

I went the cheap route and picked up an essential phone. I used android before, but switched when the 4S came out, replaced it with a 6, and had that for a few years. I wanted to try stock android as my work phone (S6) has too many annoying double apps. Transferring everything over was annoying but minus pictures it's all done now. I also picked up a couple more USB C cords and a faster car charger off amazon. Next up finding a good deal on a case.

Thanks

found out i was like 1600+ in line for a iphone X, decided to just get a identical iphone 8+ with a few less features but identical phone. loving it so far. nearly shit my pants when it said my last backup was corrupt

Thanks

My onenote can get a full charge in something like 20 minutes. I love it. Have one of those for each car, office, couple for the home.

No more waiting 1+ hour for your phone to charge.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Thanks

i bought motorola 4g. its pretty awesome. i believe apple is overrated although i appreciate its feature. it charges pretty quick in my Jeep
    - Lauren

Thanks

I have the opportunity to sell my iPhone 7 Plus for about 700, and then get the X for around the same. But I'd need to sign another contract, though I get to keep my same loyalty plan. On the fence about it. The other idea was to just get the X and sell it to someone desperate for one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGear View Post
    I have the opportunity to sell my iPhone 7 Plus for about 700, and then get the X for around the same. But I'd need to sign another contract, though I get to keep my same loyalty plan. On the fence about it. The other idea was to just get the X and sell it to someone desperate for one.
    i don't know if this is relevant to you, but obviously if you own your device outright (as you do with the 7) you pay less a month than if you have a balance on your phone. I actually called yesterday to see how much less it costs to be on a "bring your own device" plan (BYOD) and it's only $15 less per month. Which oddly enough - you typically have $25/month go towards the device balance.

I thought that was weird and spent like 45 minutes trying to get them to explain it to me (they never could) why if currently if I am basically paying off my phone at a rate of $25/month, why once it is paid off will my bill only decrease by $15/month? They gave some B/S about needing a minimum data plan but I just said - yes, i already pay for 4GB of data and network connectivity entirely separately from what i pay towards my device so why is the difference in my bill not equal to the amount that goes towards to phone on a monthly basis.

I also asked how come after I finished paying off my car did they not keep charging me 40% of my monthly payment lol. Again - they just said it was due to network connectivity. Which - I chalk up to be, they subsidize the price of the phone to incentivize purchasing a $2500 phone contract.

Basically, when you get a new phone with a contract, that incentive basically chalks up to a "complimentary" $10 going towards paying off your device per month, Or $240 total over the term of the contract.
    But the big difference between a right winger writing for a right wing media source, and left winger writing for a left wing source. Is that everything he wrote here is true and factual, not just somebodies opinion piece that is spinning vague facts to try and support their poorly thought out opinion.
    -Viktimize

Thanks
    Thanked 1,283 Times in 913 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGear View Post
    A guy I know just preordered 4 X's. 2 with Apple care and two without. He sold 3 of them for a good profit which paid for the 4th which he is going to keep for himself. Maintained his old plan and didn't have to sign any new contracts. Problem is now that you're waiting in the same cue as everyone else that wants one really bad. So kind of hard to order and do a resell now.