LubeFX

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 948 of 981 FirstFirst ... 448848898938946947948949950958 ... LastLast
Results 8,524 to 8,532 of 8829

Thread: Post your latest purchase thread

Quote Originally Posted by KennyJames View Post
    i plan on doing a bit of gambling nothing heavy but i usually drop $500-$1000 every time i go. i'm not buying the card for access as i get in the pool parties for free, im just talking drinks and such and mainly gambling to build up some points and hope to get a decent price for my trip in September. do you get a really good discount on Avis for car rentals? i wanted to rent a Ferrari next time im out there

Yeah so Total Rewards is a waste of your time then. Their comps are garbage and you'll never get any room deals from a simple 1000$ on one trip. As mentioned, spend your money at Mlife whenever possible. They comp like crazy if you understand the system. It's as much time based as it is dollar based. So if funds are tight, then your best option is to sit at a 5 dollar table and bet minimum bets for the day. The War table at MGM is perfect for this. You could sit down with 500$ and play for 12 hours straight and still walk out with 500$, just as long as you stick to basic bets and don't go to war with the dealer. If funds are higher, then you go to a table and make your first bet a big one. That's the only bet the pit boss enters in the computer, then they track your time. So if you make one 500$ bet, then sit there playing minimums for an hour. It looks like you made 500$ bets for an hour. Then comps will come rolling in heavy.

I don't get anything special for car rentals. And if you want exotic you'll be at the mercy of whatever they charge. They don't give those away for deals.

Btw, just a heads up but everything is paid parking in Vegas now. Such a joke. And a royal PITA. If you mention it at check in they'll give u a discounted rate per day and a park pass, so you won't have to pay every time you leave the garage.

^When did the Free Parking end?!
    I've never had a car, but i know people used to really enjoy that perk.

when the arena went up...

Quote Originally Posted by JugZ View Post
    ^When did the Free Parking end?!
    I've never had a car, but i know people used to really enjoy that perk.
    Been like that for just under a year or so now. I always get a car even if I don't plan to use it. It's 40$ just for a cab from the airport to your hotel, that's a minimum 80$ you spend on cabs, which is 4 days of car rental. Might as well have the car just in case. For us though we generally use it. Drive to another hotel for a show, head to the Hoover dam, go out hiking at Red Rock. All kinds of stuff to do there with a car. Can't wait to just spend my winters in Vegas.
    Last edited by Viktimize; May 12th, 2017 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    Been like that for just under a year or so now. I always get a car even if I don't plan to use it. It's 40$ just for a cab from the airport to your hotel, that's a minimum 80$ you spend on cabs, which is 4 days of car rental. Might as well have the car just in case. For us though we generally use it. Drive to another hotel for a show, head to the Hoover dam, go out hiking at Red Rock. All kinds of stuff to do there with a car. Can't wait to just spend my winters in Vegas.
    You're doing something wrong. I haven't paid $40 for a cab there, once. Ever! There was the time the guy milk ran us down that extra highway past the airport and then back to the airport. We walked away without paying him because you're legally entitled to do that if they take some specific, scam route (I can't remember the specific details).
    Anyway, they're ALL crooks and you have to be firm with them. You gotta lie down to get screwed.

hmm didnt know some of the tactics worked like that. maybe i will go gamble at MGM then

"Pool Party" sounds like fun.

But if there's loud electronic music playing, flashing lights, drugs, and alcohol involved... Maybe not the best combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

well i don't know what "pool parties" you have been to. but theres minimal production (the ones i have been too at least) usually just sound gear and thats it. and super overprices drinks

Sorry for night time potato cam, just got home, but ya, woohoo!