Performance-shop.com

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 950 of 969 FirstFirst ... 450850900940948949950951952960 ... LastLast
Results 8,542 to 8,550 of 8713

Thread: Post your latest purchase thread

Bought this Stereo Integrity HST-15 MKII subwoofer just over a month ago now, hopefully will have an enclosure built for it this weekend and have it installed soon there after.

The other sub is a Sundown Audio Zv4 10" which is a beast itself!

The 15 is going in 4cubes sealed and will be powered by a 2kw Sundown amplifier.

15.5" flange diameter, 13.83" cutout, 12.375 mounting depth and it weighs 70lbs

jesus christ, i love bass, but thats retarded lol

Quote Originally Posted by KennyJames View Post
    jesus christ, i love bass, but thats retarded lol
    Bass is life KJ.

Not like i'm putting 1/2 a dozen of them on 20000w (what i tell myself to justify things like this, LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGear View Post
    Nice, great color combo for bmw! Dumb question though is that an m240/m2 or m4 ? lol hard to tell the size via photos, is there some other defining body feature?

I took an m240 for a test drive and almost went with it.

Our new toy for our last summer here in europe Little 1.8t but it is a fun ride. 5 speed manual.

- Horatio

Quote Originally Posted by Ravendarat View Post
    Attachment 17839
    I know some will mock me for it but I really like the thing and its been a blast to drive so no regrets!
    Personal preference. I would choose a golf or something that was a little less gay. Still same car basically. You can get those beetles for dirt cheap if you're shopping used though.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    Personal preference. I would choose a golf or something that was a little less gay. Still same car basically. You can get those beetles for dirt cheap if you're shopping used though.
    I had a golf before, I like them but the beetle was more comfortable to drive and had more head room with the sunroof. I actually had a Golf as a loaner while they tinted the windows Monday and it actually reaffirmed my beetle purchase, enjoyed driving it more than the golf
    You see when you have an operational engine, it turns the wheels giving you the ability to run into shit. If your car ever had one of those you'd understand what I'm getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravendarat View Post
    I had a golf before, I like them but the beetle was more comfortable to drive and had more head room with the sunroof. I actually had a Golf as a loaner while they tinted the windows Monday and it actually reaffirmed my beetle purchase, enjoyed driving it more than the golf
    True on the headroom! Sooooo much!