Wheels Plus

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 951 of 956 FirstFirst ... 451851901941949950951952953 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,559 of 8598

Thread: Post your latest purchase thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravendarat View Post
    I had a golf before, I like them but the beetle was more comfortable to drive and had more head room with the sunroof. I actually had a Golf as a loaner while they tinted the windows Monday and it actually reaffirmed my beetle purchase, enjoyed driving it more than the golf

Yeah you're like 10 feet tall, so I guess you can't be too picky. Gotta drive what fits.

We picked up a fully loaded 2017 Corolla XSE for the ol lady today. Shes a happy camper now.

Quote Originally Posted by bung View Post
    Nice, great color combo for bmw! Dumb question though is that an m240/m2 or m4 ? lol hard to tell the size via photos, is there some other defining body feature?

I took an m240 for a test drive and almost went with it.
    M4 convertible. M4 has the side grills and the obvious badge in back. I test drove the M235i a little while ago, it's a quick little car. Imagine the M240 being similar.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGear View Post
    M4 convertible. M4 has the side grills and the obvious badge in back. I test drove the M235i a little while ago, it's a quick little car. Imagine the M240 being similar.
    Didn't you have a 335i that caused you nothing but problems?

That's some loyalty to stick with BMW, if that's the case lol
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 2G Toyota 4Runner (22RE) aka Gandalf / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post

Vac truck operating is siriuz bizness. Them boys just burn BMW's after warranty runs out and buy a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    Vac truck operating is siriuz bizness. Them boys just burn BMW's after warranty runs out and buy a new one.

Yes and yes. But I got a deal on this one. I had a 718 Boxster S partly on order but I never followed through with that. Came to about $13,000 more with the options I liked. Purchased two condos off Whyte in the last 11 months so think I'll hold off on the Porsche for at least another couple years (or until whenever I've added enough investments to double my total income).

Used to be big into vac hauling and fluid hauling. Only do it when I have to nowadays though and just use it as an income supplement. No one really wants to pay wages worth a shit nowadays so gave up trying to find money through sole employment.
    Last edited by FirstGear; June 2nd, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

For Kenny...

Quote Originally Posted by LOLJDM View Post
    Rob with an awesome post as always.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGear View Post
    I think I saw you pulling out of Goodlife parkade at Brewery District on tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktimize View Post
    True story. My first 09 4dr 335i was a gigantic pile of shit, went in to the dealership every month for warranty work in the two years I had it. I hated it so much that after the warranty ran out I went and picked up a 2011 2dr 335i. Hahaha. Which btw happens to be the most recyclable vehicle I have ever owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    ... a 2011 2dr 335i. Hahaha. Which btw happens to be the most recyclable vehicle I have ever owned.
    So, instead of being garbage, it's recyclable?!?
    I confuse.