Certified

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Thread: Landscaper Wanted

Thanks

Default Landscaper Wanted

Just wondering if someone can reccommend a good landscaper for power raking, aerating and edging? Too many to choose from in the yellowpages!

Thanks!

Thanks

Instead of creating a new thread, I figured to bump this one up. Anybody have a line of a good landscaper?

Looking for someone to put some plastic sheeting down beneath my deck (might have 4' of clearance) and then cover with gravel/stones/rocks. I heard this helps reduce the number of bugs and stuff.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Advice?

edit: I suppose this is easy enough, but I'm deathly allergic to spiders so I don't want to find out what's lurking underneath my deck -I have an orb spider problem already and I know those are harmless, but I don't care to find out what else is underneath my deck.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Thanks

http://www.allstarlandscaping.ca/

These guys are great

Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 816 Posts

I'd consider losing the drainage under your deck to be bad... Maybe?

Thanks

I'm not sure? How would I lose drainage under my deck if I laid a plastic sheet and rocks down underneath? The weeping tiles are still there and, if anything, the sheeting would force the a good bit of water further down away from the house making it a city draining problem.

Je ne sais pas.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 816 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    I'm not sure? How would I lose drainage under my deck if I laid a plastic sheet and rocks down underneath? The weeping tiles are still there and, if anything, the sheeting would force the a good bit of water further down away from the house making it a city draining problem.

Je ne sais pas.
    I was picturing surface water running down the grade being partially absorbed as it goes and then running into the plastic beneath your deck where ZERO will be absorbed in its way to... Your foundation.
    Still... Maybe no big deal?