Raise Rite Mudjacking

Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Parking Ticket! HOW IS IT VALID? How can they prove it?

Default Diamond Parking Ticket! HOW IS IT VALID? How can they prove it?

So I got a parking ticket from Diamond Parking LTD that says FAILURE TO DISPLAY VALID PARKING RECEIPT.
    I was going to pay them but I thought I will ask here first. The lot I parked in has a row that says customer parking is free for 60mins, there is also another 1 row that says Did you pay? and on the boundary it says overnight parking (I think that's what it says)? Now on the ticket it does not have the LOT NO. the STALL NO. and the location. Just a comment that says 24 HR Pay Row. How can they charge for not displaying a ticket when there's a free parking row? If I call them do I get to fight it off or do I have to pay this ridiculous bill?

Thanks
    Last edited by Juan1hao; September 16th, 2013 at 07:35 PM.

Here's how to pay:

1- Fold paper ticket into shape of paper plane.
    2- Find a cliff or high building.
    3- Light paper plane on fire
    4- Throw paper plane off cliff
    Sig violation - size

Pay with monopoly money like the last time diamond parking tickets came up. Google 780tuners diamond parking
    Nolan

Never give up what you want most, for what you want now.

My Supercharged Scion FR-S Street Build

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorrisKicksAss View Post
    Here's how to pay:

1- Fold paper ticket into shape of paper plane.
    2- Find a cliff or high building.
    3- Light paper plane on fire
    4- Throw paper plane off cliff
    LOL, well what concerns me is it I heard people say I will get towed if I park on their lot again and damage my credit is it true? I mean I could request a new plate number when I renew my license next year and ignore anything from them, does this solve the problem or is it better to just call them and try to waive this fee?

On Diamond Parking website it even says: We measure our success based on customer satisfaction. I don't know about others but I certainly won't be. They are not responsible for stuff stolen or damages, I automatically grant them access to almost all my personal info (REALLY?) AND I have to take a hit in my credential just because there's a comment that says I parked in their 24 HR Pay Row?

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post
    Pay with monopoly money like the last time diamond parking tickets came up. Google 780tuners diamond parking

Haha, it might be strange but I don't happen to have any monopoly money

Don't pay, swap your plate once you get enough tickets, they can't hit your credit and the "collections agency" they use is just their internal department.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan1hao View Post
    Haha, it might be strange but I don't happen to have any monopoly money
    Read that thread though it details what happens if you don't pay and that they can't do much. No they can't touch your credit score
    Nolan

Never give up what you want most, for what you want now.

My Supercharged Scion FR-S Street Build

their company name is called " [something random] collection agency and credit facility" which is a private company. It cannot affect your actual credit attached to your SIN number.

If you dont pay, there is nothing they can do. They cant even access any personal information aside from your address and your name. If you switch plates when you renew registration, they cannot tow your vehicle with the new plate either (unless you have unpaid tickets on that plate)

9. Default

As Tj and other said just throw it out and wash your hands of it. I have never paid a parking ticket that was not issued by the city and never herd anything from them at all. My brother used to park in a impark parking lot for like a year never paid once tossed every ticket. They never even sent a letter.