Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Clash of Clans!

Oh no way. I might try that now.

I ditched my clan for another clan that a friend is running and it's a fucking shit show. No war strategy at all. People dropping 6-10 spots their first attack and not coming through with the 3*, others doing clean up when there's less than 10 hits in the war. I tried implementing a war strategy for our current war and some people are just too cool for school. One guy said he'd hit anybody he wants and everybody else can follow the rules without realizing he'd be stealing someone else's hits.

The donations are good, but I'm dealing with sub-retards that are, for whatever reason, opposed to organization. By the time you've scoped a base out, cooked your troops, some asshole comes along and gets a 51% 2* on it. What a waste.
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

10mil elixir and gold, 35000 dark since last night. Crazy....

According to PowerBang, Supercell started to come down with the hammer on people running third party apps/bots.

I dunno if they're looking more at the competitive clans or if this will include average Joes like us. I might try it on my TH8 ipad account.

(I farmed 70K de yesterday manually lol)
    2010 Jeep SRT8 aka Boris / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) aka Blacky Chan / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Quote Originally Posted by the_fornicator View Post
    I said I wasn't going to upgrade to a TH8, but I needed golums. Now that I'm at a TH8, I need to go to TH9 for that damn archer thing (opposed of the barbarian).

Have to research/upgrade a few more troops and upgrade all my walls. Then I'll be at a maxed out TH8.
    th95.jpg

After 1.5 years of playing, I made it to TH10 with 40/40 heroes.

Well, TH9.5, tehcnically. I don't think I'll ever go to a full maxed TH10. It's fun at this level because i'm usually pitted against other TH9s or lower TH10s which I usually 3*. The heroes were bananas, I was at 30/30 in early December. Got them to 40/40 about a week ago. Got the AQ from 30 to 40 in just under 6 weeks.

Edit: Geek bragging rights: I tried to see how much DE I could farm in a 24 hrs span (including sleep and a full work day). I managed to farm 175K DE in about 23.5 hrs. I boosted for quite a bit of it. I imagine I could have gotten more if I tried this on a weekend.
    Last edited by the_fornicator; February 10th, 2017 at 02:48 PM.

I'm a few weeks away from max TH 10, other than heros at 32...but walls are 100% done, lab is done...

I only run the bot once or twice a week when a builder comes free, it was constant when I was upgrading the walls. I can say with confidence the bot is safe! (And saved a year or more already)

Started playing CSR2 and abandoned Clash. All my hard work and bot time They keep adding updates and I can't keep up or upgrade fast enough boo urns.

Aaaand I’m done

That's very little war stars and max trophies

I left my old clan and joined a new one -new one floats between top 4-10 in Canada. I was losing a bit of interest because the last clan had one guy that had three accounts, but the guy couldn't attack worth a shit so he had three accounts that shit the bed constantly. The worst part is that he thought he was good.

This new clan made me realize that I needed the competition so it sparked my interest in the game again.