Interested in Advertising on 780Tuners?  Please contact us

Page 216 of 217 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217 LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,944 of 1947

Thread: Giant fitness thread

I heard some $10/month gym is opening up in the Canadian Western Bank where the World Healthy Club used to be. Jasper and like 102 st.

Crunch Gym I think it was.
    5G 4Runner / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

Where do you guys get your macadamia nuts from? Pretty sure they cost as much as blood per lb haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Where do you guys get your macadamia nuts from? Pretty sure they cost as much as blood per lb haha.
    I just don't eat them. Problem solved. Peanut butter is in healthy supply.

Amazon has all kinds of options that might be cheaper than local. Could try that if you're just a crazy Macadamia aficionado

Quote Originally Posted by myron View Post
    Where is everyone working out on the north side? What's the "best" gym price wise/equipment wise?
    From what I've seen gyms are all about the same price. 50$/month give or take a few dollars. They have budget gyms popping up now like Fit4Less, not sure what you really get there though? If you're just an average guy trying to stay in shape, then any gym should suffice.

I really dislike how GoodLife doesn't have Hammer Strength Machines that take plates -all of their hammer strength machines are cable-based.
    5G 4Runner / 4G 4Runner (2UZFE) / 2007 CBR600RR (race bike)

check costco. you're gonna love their nuts.

but in seriousness, costco has the best price when it comes to nuts in general.

https://www.costco.ca/Yupik-Macadami...100424684.html - thats 2kgs (4.4lbs) for $80

they probably have slightly cheaper in store as well in a kirkland brand.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan View Post
    I just don't eat them. Problem solved. Peanut butter is in healthy supply.

Amazon has all kinds of options that might be cheaper than local. Could try that if you're just a crazy Macadamia aficionado
    I like them and they have the best ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 of all the nuts. Easily the healthiest nut out there for you that is easily found.

I like them and they have the best ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 of all the nuts. Easily the healthiest nut out there for you that is easily found.
    If you like them and it's worth the cost because of that, then giver. If it's for health/fitness reasons to eat them, you're splitting hairs and it is most certainly not worth the cost.

I eat a ton of nuts. Like handfuls multiple times of every single day. Costco is definitely the cheapest by far. I'm primarily Cashews and Almonds though. It really helps curb cravings for other (carb type) snacks, and they've been a staple in losing weight and keeping it off.